What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Historical Romance about man making his wife sleep with another man to get an heir

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy Diaz | 224 comments Someone requested a historical romance with this description and I am looking for the same.

Wealthy man can't get his wife pregnant so he has his wife sleep with another man.

message 3: by Azeleen (last edited Jan 27, 2017 01:21PM) (new)

message 4: by Fanofwoodiwiss (new)

Fanofwoodiwiss (fanofwoodwiwiss) | 6 comments The Fulfilment has this them but it is a western romance.

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy Huff | 11 comments Could it be:
In the Garden of Temptation
By Cynthia Wicklund?

message 6: by Marie (last edited Jan 29, 2017 01:29PM) (new)

Marie | 276 comments Were the people involved in the scheme the main characters of the story? Because I read a book where something like this happened, but the main character of the story is the ex-fiancé of the wife's sister.

(view spoiler) The book actually picks up years after the event,(view spoiler)

message 7: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (mvalente89) | 21 comments Marie wrote: "Were the people involved in the scheme the main characters of the story? Because I read a book where something like this happened, but the main character of the story is the ex-fiancé of the wife's..."

Can I ask what the book you mentioned is? It sounds interesting and I'd like to check it out.

message 8: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 609 comments there is an old lyvyre spencer like that - lemme see if I can find it

message 10: by Marie (last edited Jan 29, 2017 04:30PM) (new)

Marie | 276 comments Melanie wrote: "Marie wrote: "Were the people involved in the scheme the main characters of the story? Because I read a book where something like this happened, but the main character of the story is the ex-fiancé..."

At Last Comes Love by Mary Balogh

message 11: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (mvalente89) | 21 comments Marie wrote: "At Last Comes Love by Mary Balogh"

Thanks! I'll definitely be checking that out.