Aussie Readers discussion

Le Chateau
This topic is about Le Chateau
Archives > Australia Day Aussie Author Eclectic Pack Giveaway-ends 28.1.17

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carol - Reading Writing and Riesling (last edited Jan 31, 2017 03:13AM) (new)

Carol -  Reading Writing and Riesling | 40 comments Lets hope this link works. I have an exciting 4 book pack giveaway - included in the pack are the reissued with new covers copies of Resurrection Bay and Skin Deep, Le Chateau and Ida- something here for everyone.
http://wp.me/p3aMo4-2RK
Giveaway ends 28/1/017

** And the winner is...Kathryn

Jülie ☼♄  | 6275 comments Wow Carol! You sure are doing it for Aussie authors this week...terrific! Thanks for all the opportunities ;)

message 3: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

message 4: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne | 3153 comments These seem amazing! Most generous giveaway Carol!

message 5: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn | 7970 comments An excellent giveaway Carol!

Carol -  Reading Writing and Riesling | 40 comments ☼♄Jülie  wrote: "Wow Carol! You sure are doing it for Aussie authors this week...terrific! Thanks for all the opportunities ;)"Your welcome Jools - and more coming for Valentines Day

Carol -  Reading Writing and Riesling | 40 comments Suzanne wrote: "These seem amazing! Most generous giveaway Carol!" Thanks Suzanne

Carol -  Reading Writing and Riesling | 40 comments Carolyn wrote: "An excellent giveaway Carol!" Some great talent here

message 9: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Brenda | 69445 comments Mod
Congratulations to Kathryn (edited in the first post)

Jülie ☼♄  | 6275 comments Congratulations Kathryn ;)

Kathryn | 3496 comments Thanks, Brenda and Julie - and especial thanks to Carol for running the giveaway! I'm looking forward to reading all of them, but Resurrection Bay by Emma Viskic looks particularly interesting and is one I've seen some good reviews for!

message 12: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Brenda | 69445 comments Mod
I loved that one Kathryn! It's a great win :)