Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Darwin's Paradox (Pandemic Mysteries, #1)
This topic is about Darwin's Paradox
Adding New Books > My book does not show up on my author page

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

D.R. Oestreicher (droestreicher) | 10 comments This is the book: https://www.amazon.com/Darwins-Parado...

I am the second author, but this book does not show up on my author page.

My author name is D R Oestreicher. I'm guessing there is some problem between how Goodreads codes my two initials and how CreateSpace/KDP codes the initials.

If you could connect the real book to my author page, I would be very appreciative.

And in trying to fix this myself, I created two titles which are not linked to the Amazon books and do not have covers and are just garbage in the Goodreads database.

Can you please help me? Thanks?

D R Oestreicher

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 24773 comments Working on it.

message 3: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 24773 comments Both you and your wife need the periods after your initials, and in your case, no space between initials. This is relevant for future novels. :)

Fixed author names, added cover, only saw one bad title & combined it with the real editions, then deleted it. It may take a little time to disappear due to caching.

If you can find the 2nd bad one, please post a link to it and someone will fix it.

D.R. Oestreicher (droestreicher) | 10 comments Thank you very much. I will try to get the initials better with the next book in a year of two or three.

Sandra wrote: "Both you and your wife need the periods after your initials, and in your case, no space between initials. This is relevant for future novels. :)

Fixed author names, added cover, only saw one bad t..."