Disney Descendants discussion

• Houses • > ~ The White's House ~

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 1805 comments Mod
A cozy little cottage on a green grassy hill for all of the children of Snow White. Inside it is huge, kind of like a castle.

message 2: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Tanner sat in his room with the door locked and closed, tuning his guitar. He ran his hand through his brown hair and sighed as his guitar was finally finished tuning. He then strummed a chord, then grabbed a tissue to blow his nose. His eyes were swollen and red. Here he was, after the black and white party, not feeling like himself. And it was all his fault.

message 3: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Tanner looked up and sighed. Then, he threw the tissues at the wall and acted causal, even though he had no idea that throwing a box at the wall was considered casual. "Um. Nothing actually. Just, you know, shredding on the guitar." He said with a faint smile. He really liked Jane. She was nice and she always listened to everybody's problems, even though she didn't have to.

message 4: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Tanner nodded as he set down his guitar, running his hand through his hair. "Okay. I like this girl, a lot. She means the world to me. She's my sister's best friend and I really like her." Tanner stated. "Then there is this other girl. She's different. She has an edgy style. She is confident and she doesn't care what anybody thinks of her." Tanner explained. "Get what I'm saying?"

message 5: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Tanner buried his head in his pillow. "I'm just so confused, Jane." He said in an muffled voice. "I mean, why does romance even have to be real? I really like both of them and I would do anything for them, but it is so hard." Tanner said, taking his head out of the pillow.

message 6: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Tanner sighed. "I'm so confused. Jane, why are you so good at listening to people's problems. You should do that for a living or something." Tanner stated as he looked up at Jane, the front of his hair was messy from it being in the pillow.

message 7: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Tanner laughed lightly. "Well, I kissed both of them. I practically proposed to Liana. You know, getting down on your knee. We dated for, like, twenty minutes." Tanner said with a smile. "We are on a break right now with the whole not-responding-to-each-other-thing." He said. "Evilana, I kissed her once, danced with her a few times. It was great." He said. "Now, she hates me." Tanner said as he looked up at Jane, flipping an unsharpened pencil up in the air.

message 8: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Tanner stayed quiet as the pencil fell to the floor. "Umm, a little. Please don't tell her that I actually said that." Tanner stated. "It's just that, Liana thinks I'm a player. What if we don't get back together? What if she is never my friend again? What if she summons a dragon to eat me? I'll never be the same again!"

message 9: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Tanner looked at Jane when her eyebrows shot up. He laughed a little when that happened. "I like both of them. I have known Liana a little bit longer. This may take a while, like, a few months. That's how long she may ignore me. However, Evilana and me aren't really friends right now. She's mad at me." Tanner said.

message 10: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Tanner thought about if for a while. Tanner and Evilana. Evilana and Tanner. It had a nice ring to it. Liana and Tanner. Tanner and Liana. It also had a nice ring to it. Tanner's head fell back into his pillow. "Oh dear. What do I do? Why is love so hard?" He spoke. "I think I'm just going to wait. If they like me, they can just say it."

message 11: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"I think I'll just wait. I don't think I'm ready for girls after what happened." Tanner said as he looked back up from his pillow, flipping the same pencil that landed on the floor in his hands. "I mean, what if it happens again? What if everything goes wrong? I'm supposed to get the girl a gift and I forget and then she'll kill me."

message 12: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Tanner smiled a bit when Jane laughed, which made him feel a bit better. "Thanks Jane." Tanner said as he got up and gave Jane a tight hug. "So, what would you like to do now? Anything to get my mind off of the whole, you know, love triangle thing." He said with a chuckle.

message 13: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Tanner smiled as he grabbed his acoustic guitar. "Okay, so I play the song first and then we go somewhere? Sounds great." Tanner replied with a smile. He grabbed his guitar pick that was sitting on his nightstand. Then, he took a deep breath. "This is a work in the progress. You know, just stepping away from the rock and roll stuff." Tanner stated as he started to play and sing.

(( the song tanner sings: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oaa2jFY... ))

message 14: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Tanner looked up at Jane and smiled as he played. Half of him was nervous because he didn't want to mess up. Also, it wasn't his usual genre of music. This was something different, bold, and unusual. The other half of him was proud for trying something new. Then, he set down his guitar. "So, on a scale from one to ten, how would you say that you rated my song?"

message 15: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Tanner thought about the question. "Last time I checked they did, so yes?" He said with a grin as he raised his right eyebrow. "Does that mean you like it? I mean, it's different and I was actually thinking about going solo."

message 16: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Tanner chuckled as he ran his hand through his brown hair. "Thanks! You must really like it a lot." Tanner stated with a smile. "It's just that I play in a band with six and a half dwarves and I just, I don't know, I want a fresh start I guess. New year, new start." He said as he put his acoustic guitar back on its stand.

message 17: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Tanner smiled back. "I don't think that you are a good advice giver. I think that you are a great advice giver, but you don't have to be just that." Tanner stated. "You can be so much more. You are extremely talented, you know." Tanner gave Jane a warm smile. Jane was one of his best friends in Auradon. Maybe she needed a little advice sometimes too.

message 18: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"I know." Tanner chirped with a chuckle. "So, do you want to go somewhere? You can choose the place. I honestly don't mind. I've been in my room all day long and I am aching to get out." He said with another light chuckle. He had to admit that he was feeling a bit better.

message 19: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Tanner smiled as he got up from off of his bed. "Hah, yes!" He exclaimed with a chuckle as he put on his sneakers. "Like I said, you can choose the place. Any place. There's a mall, a meadow, a pool, so many places." Tanner stated.

message 20: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Tanner listened to what Jane had to say and he smiled when she said the pool. "Pool it is! Shall I meet you there?" He asked as he picked up a pencil that rolled off of his nightstand.

(( also, if you are wondering where tanner's dorm is, he is sharing with Luis and the person who plays him hasn't replied yet, so it is fine if you post there. It is under the dorms folder. c: ))

message 21: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Tanner frowned when Jane said that she was having a bad day, but he felt a lot better when she said that her day was getting better and better! "Well, I've never heard that saying before, and it's pretty amusing!" He replied with a chuckle, packing a duffle bag full of water guns and everything he needed.

(( should they meet up over there? Do you want to post first or do you want me to post first? ))

message 22: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

(( posted. c: ))