Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Cassie & Jay

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) MxM psychological roleplay. I had the idea that one person could have some form of mental illness and the other person could be their caregiver or therapist. A could be in High School or College, while B could have just graduated college or have years of experience, I wanna do something involving age gaps too but nothing too drastic. I'd like to be A, the one with the mental illness, now warnings include:
— Self-harm
— Suicide
— Drug Abuse
— Hospitalization
— etc.

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yay! Shall we make our characters then?

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yay again! XD

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yup, I'll post mine first :)

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)

Disclaimer: this template belongs to ©Jay

Full Name: Bastille Morris Hamilton

First Name Meaning: a fortress in France
Middle Name Meaning: from Maurice
Last Name Meaning: Transferred use of the Scottish surname taken from the name of a no-longer-existing English town. The name is derived from the Old English elements hamel (blunt) and dun (hill).

Nicknames: Bassie, Bass, and pet names ( only from lovers and such )

Date of Birth: June 11th, 1997
Place of Birth: Paris, France
Time of Birth: 2:30 A.M.

Ethnicity: European
Nationality: French
Race: White
Languages: [ main ] French, [ secondary/fluent ] English

Zodiac: Gemini
Star Sign: Twins
Spirit Animal: Kitten/Cat
Birthstone: Pearl
Religion: believes in hell and Satan, but not heaven and god

Face Claim: Lucky Blue Smith
Hair: White Blonde
Eyes: Bright Blue/Icy Blue
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 120 lbs
Tattoos/Piercings: one on his chest of his twin's name
Markings: scars, burns, scratches, self-inflicted injury marks
Scent: mostly smells like One Direction Between Us perfume

Personality:

Bastille

Bastille is just purely innocent, everything about him screams pure Angel, he has never done anything wrong in his life and never has he ever gotten in trouble with the law. He's very quiet and absolutely loves reading books, newspapers or even fanfiction, smutty or not. He's mainly the more gentle one in the relationship and will never ever cheat on anyone he's with, he loves the people he dates and is always loyal and honest.

Benjamin

Benjamin is 30 years old, he's the oldest of the group currently and is the one who keeps them all in place, he holds no memory of what happened to Bastille and doesn't plan on recovering any memory either. He is a religious person that believes it's okay to love someone of the same gender but believes it's wrong to have sex with someone of the same gender. He loves a clean house, and will go into a cleaning frenzy if he's the current one out.

Barry

Barry is 24 years old, the second oldest of the group. Barry is the only one who knows what happened to Bastille, but he won't reveal it to anyone, no even Bastille's therapist. Barry is a stubborn, hard-headed, physical person. He would kick anyone in the gut for even breathing wrong in his direction, he holds grudges against people all the time and for the stupidest things, he also will never listen unless told the same thing twice.

Brandon

Brandon is 19 years old, he's seen as the big brother of the group. According to Benjamin, Brandon has been through so much and has lots of advice and warnings to give out to people. He's also been known to comfort people as well in their time of need, he's gentle when you get to know him, but on the outside he looks like the type of guy who could steal your girl right out from under you. Brandon is a player, he could go out with one guy one day and a different guy the next.

Baxter and Becker

Baxter and Becker are twins, much like The Weasley Twins from Harry Potter, the two boys are pranksters, they love having fun, pranking people, cracking jokes and making up funny languages to talk to each other. Baxter and Becker are both 11 years old, the two are major polar opposites, Baxter is quiet and tolerable, while Becker is loud and obviously obnoxious. They hold many fun, funny. Interesting memories of Bastille.

History: tba

Mother: Hazel Hamilton [ 49 years old - married ]
Father: George Hamilton [ 53 years old - married ]
Sibling: Adam Hamilton [ 20 years old - single ]

Pet:

Peanut - http://d21vu35cjx7sd4.cloudfront.net/...

Sexuality: Homosexual
Relationship Status: Single
Crush: no one just yet

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments ((I'll get mine up tomorrow. Nice job by the way.))

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alright, and thank you

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I'll have to change the mental illness, I kinda stole the idea from someone on accident and so I'll have to change it...is that okay?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments (( yeah that's okay with me. I might not do mine so detailed but I'll do a little more then normal.))

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( sorry, but can we do an entirely different idea? ))

message 17: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)

Switched at Birth

Muse A and Muse C are best friends who have gone to the same school for many, many years. Muse B and Muse D are also best friends who have gone to the same school for many, many years. A and C are deaf and hard of hearing, while B and D are not. A and B were switched at birth and raised with different families, when they found out that they long to families they have been living with, they had an idea that would help both of them. B thought it would be a good idea to have A and her family move into the guest house behind her house, and A's family agreed to it, as did B's. During the entire ordeal, A and D hit it off really good and B and C hit it off really good, the two couples start going out after awhile and it's really hectic because when they all find out no one is happy.

small requirements

►DETAILS; I absolutely love details, because then it actually gives me something to reply to and it makes the roleplay look all nice and fun.
►DRAMA, EMOTIONS, ROMANCE; Roleplay's with drama in it are one of my favorites because there are lots of different twists and turns involved and it helps keep it interesting. Including emotions, such as happiness, anger, sadness, confusion, hurt, fear and so on, makes the roleplay more realistic. Romance is a huge must for me because it's so cute and adorable, but I do not do instant or immediate romances.
►PARAGRAPHS; I can only do a long paragraph at the most, because I am not a big roleplayer/writer just yet, so you will seriously have to bear with me and handle my one long paragraphs
►CHARACTERS; I will play B and D, B is female, D is male. You will play A and C, A is female, C is male. BxC, AxD.
►INTERACTION; Please feel free to talk to me during the roleplay or in PM, I am more than happy to talk to you. Whether it's about your day or something random. Also, please don't go disappearing on me without saying anything.

[[ we can do singles if needed ]]

message 19: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alright, singles or doubles?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Noooooooooooooo SO TRAGIC!!! HOW COULD THEY! WHY?? THIS MAKES NO SENSE THEY'VE NEVER DONE THIS TO ME BEFORE!! WHY FREE FORM WHY!? AHHHHHHHHHHHH! HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NOW?! I MUST FIND OUT!!

Okay I'm done ranting now..
Um we could do singles to start out with.

message 21: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) What about freeform? What happened? Which show/movie?

Alright, starting with singles is fine with me for now, which pairing do you want to do? Because there's the hearing ( b ) x deaf one ( c ) where it's the girl who's not moving into another house and there's the deaf ( a ) x hearing ( d ) one where's the girl who's moving into the other girl's house

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments It's telling me that I have to do it through the provider of our tv company. To keep watching for some reason and it's never done that before! Shadow Hunters. I started watching it on Free Form sense we don't have cable and now- ugh. Why?? And it was getting so good to! Even if they didn't do it by the book as in perfect. But it was STILL GOOD!

Um lets start with A and D

message 23: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alright, well then you'd be the female and I'd be the male, I can do that :)

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Sounds good. Can we do it tomorrow? I need to go to bed soon cause I got work in the morning

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Sounds good. Can we do it tomorrow? I need to go to bed soon cause I got work in the morning

message 26: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Sure thing