My World of 1x1s discussion

MISC. > Jaylee & Lorien

Comments Showing 1-50 of 411 (411 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by lorien (new)

lorien Sooooo, I was thinking of using a girl for a character, you okay with that? I don't really mind or care whoever you use! ^.^

message 2: by Daleen (new)

Daleen Did you want to do this like romance or just friends or... idk. lol.

message 3: by lorien (new)

lorien Hmmmm. I could go either way. If we go all romance and stuff, maybe they should start out as friends first. I don't mind playing the boy character if you want to play the girl! ^.^ However you want to do it is fine with me!

message 4: by Daleen (new)

Daleen Okay. :D I can be the guy. And yes, definitely start off as friends first. XD

message 5: by lorien (new)

lorien But of course! I like it when they start off as friends first, then get to know each other instead of this whole, "Ooooh, he looks cute, I'll ask if I can be his girlfriend," or something really unrealistic like that. : )
Excuse my ranting, so let's start the wonderful Roleplay! Should we set it at: a library, a cafe, a bookstore, or school? By the way, my little character is fifteen. : )
Amber: *sticks out a hand for you to shake* Lovely meeting you Jaylee. I'm Amber Wolfe and apparently I'm suppose to be your character's friend.

Me: Oh shush now.

message 6: by Daleen (new)

Daleen Haha. Yes, I COMPLETELY agree with you there! *shakes Amber's hand* Hello Amber! I suppose my fellow has just turned 16. Start it in a Library? Since all good things are somehow related to books after all. Lol. Jk.

message 7: by lorien (new)

lorien Haha! But of course! To the Library!
Oh yeah! And just so we don't get confused with dialogue or whatever, we should probably talk in parentheses like this: ((if we're talking to each other and wanting to know how the other is doing or anything, really. :D)) Let's begin!

message 8: by lorien (new)

lorien Amber really couldn't stand the way her older sister, Frida, was trailing after her as she climbed up the stairs for her holds.
"Are we going to meet lovely Archer again?" Frida asked sarcastically.
Amber blushed ferociously and answered. "I don't think so. And even if we did, so what?"
Frida shrugged, her brown ponytail moving with the gesture. "I just thought it was kind of funny last time that we just so happen to meet him there is all."
"I didn't plan it if that's what you're suggesting," Amber mumbled as she continued to stomp the stairs.

message 9: by Daleen (last edited Jan 27, 2017 04:00AM) (new)

Daleen ((is Archer my character?))

message 10: by lorien (new)

lorien ((Noooope. Just some random character. ;) Yoi can Roleplay with whatever guy you like. Unless you would like to Roleplay as Archer than that's totally fine too!))

message 11: by Daleen (last edited Jan 27, 2017 04:01AM) (new)

Daleen ((Okay. haha. just wondering.))

Jackson wandered through the sci-fi section, desperately hoping the library ordered Space Drifters by now. Ugh. They hadn't. "C'mon!" He moaned out loud. "Just this one book!"
The door swung open and he peeked up to see Amber stalking in, glaring over her shoulder at Frida. He chuckled to himself. Arguing again.
"Hey Amber!" He called, stepping over.

message 12: by lorien (new)

lorien "Oh, hey Jackson," Amber said, her features softening and she saw his familiar face. "It's great to see a friendly face." She returned to glaring at her sister and Frida just threw her hands up in surrender.
"What did I do this time?" she asked, gently tugging a strand of Amber's short, pulled back brown hair.

((Hmmmm. How would they know each other? From school or random visits to the library?))

message 13: by Daleen (new)

Daleen ((I like the random library visits. Like they both visit at the same time after school or something?))

Jackson chuckled and picked up a random book from the shelf. "They still don't have the book I want. And Archer's over in the Fantasy section."

message 14: by lorien (new)

lorien ((Maybe after-school and random library visits?))

Frida smirked and poked Amber. "Oh really?"
"Frida," Amber said, scowling.
"What? I can't help it if a certain guy is here."
Amber blushed, yet again, as she she told Frida, "What don't you look at some books?"
"Nah," Frida waved her off. "I'll leave that up to you. Meanwhile, I'll go hunt for DVDs in the other aisle okay. Nice seeing you Jackson!"
Frida then walked down the shelves and came across the aisle, well within earshot should her sister need help.
Amber squeezed herself inside the science fiction aisle as she scanned for a few books before she went to the holds.
Jackson was a good friend but sometimes she just wouldn't know what to say to him and it was unnerving because she wanted to know him better but just didn't know how to start a conversation.

message 15: by Daleen (new)

Daleen Jackson watched Amber wander off and sighed to himself. It was nice having a library friend but sometimes he wished she would do more than that. Like eat together at school or even just saying hi in school. Amber struck up a conversation with Archer and Jackson sighed. But that would never happen.

message 16: by lorien (new)

lorien Amber shifted on her feet as she snuck a glance at Jackson then quickly returned staring at the shelves.
Just say something! she thought to herself. It's just Jackson, you're favorite book person!
Amber sighed then nonchalantly asked, her words sounding pretty awkward, "So, what book were you looking for?"
She cringed to herself.
Smooth, Amber. Real smooth.

message 17: by lorien (new)

lorien ((What if they decided to meet at the cafe inside the library in the afternoon? Since it is summer break (at least in the story) and Amber's parents are usually more flexible. Or, what if her parents asked Jackson over for dinner because Frida slipped and mentioned his name? That would be quite funny. :D))

message 18: by Daleen (new)

Daleen ((Haha!! I love the parents ask him over. That would be great!!))

Jackson looked up and grinned. "Eh just Space Drifters. Supposedly it's a really good sci-fi..."

message 19: by lorien (new)

lorien Amber drifted her eyes away from the shelves and turned her head to look at Jackson. "I've never heard of that one. What's the author's last name?"

((Haha! And it shall be quite funny too. Especially with Frida's twin and Amber's other brother (Fico) and little sister (Maple). I can't wait!!! :D))

message 20: by Daleen (new)

Daleen "Paul Reginer." He shrugged. "It's newer, but..." he waved his hands at the shelves. "Anyways. Find what you came for?"

((Can't wait!))

message 21: by lorien (new)

lorien "I'm afraid not," Amber said, laughing softly. "I was suppose to come here for my holds but I got distracted because I remembered about this sci-fi book called, 'Gamescape'. I don't they have it though. . ." Amber looked up to see a clock nearby and widened her eye when she saw the time. She whirled her head at Jackson and asked, "Is it really four thirty?"

((Oh yes. Wait till he meets Frida's twin. Things get interesting. :D I'm not sure if you're interested but in My Photos on goodreads I dress Amber, Dimitri (the twin), and Frida if you'd like to check those out! If not, that's fine too. ^.^))

message 22: by Daleen (new)

Daleen Jackson chuckled. "Yup, looks like it. I'll keep an eye out for that book, if you want."

((Oooh! I likey!))

message 23: by lorien (new)

lorien "Thank you Jackson!" Amber exclaimed then said very softly, "I have to go now. My mother's waiting for us in the wagon and we only had ten minutes! See you at school!"
With a sad smile, Amber dashed off to the DVDs and eventually found Frida who was just checking some movies. They made their way to the hold section and half-ran, half-walked to their mother's car.

message 24: by lorien (new)

lorien ((:D))

message 25: by Daleen (new)

Daleen Jackson laughed again, watching the two of them run walking down the stairs. He picked up a couple other books, crammed them in his already too full backpack and slowly trotted down the steps. The worst part of the day had come... time to go home.

He slowly walked home and opened the door. "Hello?" No one answered. He sighed and walked over to the fridge. His mom left a note.

"Hey baby, got asked to do another shift at work. I'm sorry, I know I've been working a lot, but you know we need it. I'll be home before bedtime. Spaghetti's in the fridge for supper. Love you! Mom."

Jackson walked around the empty house, listening to the silence for a long time. Then he pulled out one of his books and curled up on the couch.

message 26: by lorien (new)

lorien ((Time skip to morning! :D))

Amber slowly walked up the stairs to the front doors of her school. The reason for this was because she dreaded having to tell Jackson of something that was rather important.
"Can't wait for tonight!" Frida squealed with excitement, which was very new to Amber considering her sister hardly did anything so. . . girly. "Be sure to tell Jackson alright?"
"I wouldn't bet on anything," Amber mumbled. "Jackson probably won't even come because of you."
"Whatever do you mean, dear sister," Frida asked, blinking her eyes innocently. Frida turned her head and smiled when she saw a hand that was shaved at the sides and combed neatly back. "Hey! Dimitri! Get on over here!"
"Coming!" Dimitri yelled back with a smile as he raced over to his twin. When he saw Amber he smirked. "You gonna tell lucky boy?"
"Yes, I am. Mother and father said I should, so they could get to know him, thank you Frida for that, and I just don't think he would even want to come," Amber explained.
"Ah," Dimitri said simply, looking up at the school clock. "Well you have gen minutes to tell him so I suggest you hurry up."

((Oooo. This is too exciting!))

message 27: by Daleen (new)

Daleen Jackson sleepily wandered up the school steps and trotted to the door. Mom hadn't come home till nearly one last night. Jackson knew because he stayed up waiting for her. Now he was afraid he was going to fall asleep on his feet.

message 28: by lorien (new)

lorien The twins slapped each other on the backs and gave a salute to Amber.
"Your mission," Dimitri said in a serious tone, "should you choose to accept it, is to ask or tell Mr. Jackson that he is invited to the Wolfe residence for questioning."
They both laughed and raced up the stairs, leaving Amber to her panicked thoughts on just how to ask a boy if he would like to come over for dinner.

message 29: by Daleen (new)

Daleen Jackson saw Amber in the hallway and waved a greeting to her. Then he continued on to his locker.

message 30: by lorien (new)

lorien Amber waved back and snuck in a breath as she made her to Jackson.
He's just a friend and all you're doing is politely asking him to dinner, she thought.
What if he said no? She supposed her parents would be rather disappointed but wouldn't hold a grudge on anything like that.
"Hey, Jackson?" Amber started when she was close enough to him.

message 31: by Daleen (new)

Daleen Jackson glanced up, kinda surprised. "Hey, Amber. What's up?"

message 32: by lorien (new)

lorien "Um, well," Amber looked around nervously while cracking her fingers. "My parents wanted me to ask you if you would like come over to our house for dinner. Tonight."

message 33: by lorien (new)

lorien ((Sorry I have to go now. :( ))

message 34: by Daleen (new)

Daleen Jackson blinked in surprise. "Wait... really?"

((okay. :( cya!))

message 35: by lorien (new)

lorien Amber nodded. "Yes. My sister said that she noticed that you were spending a lot of time with me and so my parents are hoping to meet you. I still can't believe she said that but I do hope you could come over."

((Hey! What time is it for you?))

message 36: by Daleen (last edited Jan 31, 2017 06:17PM) (new)

Daleen Jackson laughed, then pretended to think about it. A lonely night in an empty house or an awkward dinner with people? Not a hard choice at all. "Sure. Sounds like fun."

((right now it's 9:11 PM. What about you?))

message 37: by lorien (new)

lorien "Are you sure?" Amber asked, slightly surprised. "I mean, I would like to have you over but please don't feel pressure because my folks asked you to."

(( 7:52 pm. ^.^ So you're about two hours ahead of me.))

message 38: by Daleen (new)

Daleen "Nah, it's fine. I think it sounds fun." Jackson grinned.

message 39: by lorien (new)

lorien "Okay, wow, um," Amber stuttered, rubbing the back of her neck, trying to keep her excitement. "So we were thinking of having dinner around seven or so. Is that good your parents?"

message 40: by Daleen (last edited Feb 01, 2017 06:56AM) (new)

Daleen Jackson pulled out his phone and pretended to text his mom. Truth was, she probably wouldn't be home in time for supper. Again. She'd never know he went anywhere nor would she care. He waited a couple seconds, then glanced back up at Amber and grinned. "Yeah, my mom's good with it."

message 41: by lorien (new)

lorien "Really?" Amber asked, a smile spreading on her face. "That's wonderful Jackson. My mother said she would pick us up later if that's fine with you."

message 42: by Daleen (new)

Daleen He shrugged and grinned. "Sounds great to me."

message 43: by lorien (new)

lorien Amber quickly hugged him and smiled brightly. "Thank you Jackson! I'll see you after school then!"
And she dashed off to her first class.

((Soooo should we time skip after-school or would you like to post after Amber hugged him and then we time skip? ^.^))

message 44: by Daleen (new)

Daleen Jackson smiled brightly as he watched Amber dash off. Then he felt a little guilty, and quickly thumbed a message to his mom telling her that he was going to hang out with a friend for supper. He did not however, mention that his friend was a girl.

((Time skip. :D))

message 45: by lorien (new)

lorien ((Haha! Alright, alright. Time skip to after-school!))

Amber searched for Jackson's familiar face as she stood by the curb where her mother's seventies, brown, station wagon was waiting to be driven off.
"Do you see him dear?" Her mother asked, from the passenger's window.
"Not yet," Amber replied. "Oh wait, there he is! Jackson!"

message 46: by Daleen (new)

Daleen Jackson heard Amber calling and searched through the rush of kids till he found her face. He waved and trotted down towards them. "Hey, everyone."

message 47: by lorien (new)

lorien "About time he showed up," Frida said, poking her head out of the window from the back. "You do realize how hot it is, right?"
"I think he does, Frida," Dimitri's voice was heard from the back also.
"Be quiet you two!" Their mother instructed.
Amber felt her face flush from embarrassment and asked Jackson, "Would you like to sit in the front? I'm afraid the twins may bother you."

message 48: by Daleen (new)

Daleen "Hi, Twins." Jackson chuckled at them as he slid in the passenger seat. "Thanks for the ride, Amber's Mom."

message 49: by lorien (new)

lorien ((I'm afraid I have to go again. I may be back in twenty minutes though! This Roleplay is so much fun! >.<))

"Mrs. Wolfe will do just fine," her mother said, putting the wagon in drive and waited for Amber to get in.
Amber pushed her finger into the metal handle and it opened, swinging the metal door. She tossed her satchel inside, wanting to laugh at her sibling's protests and eventually climbed in, closing the metal door with a loud bang!
She clipped her lap seat belt on and took big breath from the smell of the forty year old car.
"Alright, I'm ready."
"Then off we go." The wagon was then moving with a loud rumble as it drove out of the lot and Amber couldn't help but smile.

((By the way, this is what the beautiful car looks like ^.^

message 50: by lorien (new)

lorien ((So is it about 11 o' clock for you???))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9