Disney Descendants discussion

• Houses • > ~ Fiona, Hunter, and Recata's Castle ~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 135 (135 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 1805 comments Mod
This is a house for Fiona Elle Rider-Fitzherbert and Hunter Nixon Fitzherbert!

message 2: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Fiona walked into the house and sat down on the couch in their living room which was rather fancy. A picture of her family was above the fireplace. She turned on the tv as she sat down, taking a sip of her water. She put her hair in a messy bun and sighed happily. She watched as the people on tv baked cakes. They were so talented. How did they not mess up?

message 3: by Ahana~ , Cosmic Girl (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 769 comments Mod
Hunter walked inside the living room, in his green slacks and red t-shirt. His hair was messy like always and he was running his hands through it to keep them at place. He looked around and the first thing he saw was his sister watching some people baking in TV. With a smirk, he slumped down on couch beside her. He took the remote and switched to a channel where the Italian Grand Prix was talking place. He was actually doing this to annoy Fiona.

message 4: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Fiona watched as Hunter walked in and sat down beside her. He was wearing red and green which probably meant that he was really excited for Christmas even though it was a long time away or he was festive for the Italian Grand Prix. Then, he switched the channel. She kind of liked seeing all of the cars zoom around the track over and over again. "You are even dressed for the occasion." She said with a smirk as she crossed her legs.

message 5: by Ahana~ , Cosmic Girl (new)

As he watched the cars zoom by in the screen, ter smirked. He really hoped that Fiona would get irritated with him but to his dismay she was actually enjoying it. "What do you mean by that?"he asked with a frown. Something he came to his mind. He quickly changed the channel. He changed and changed till he came to channel where a beauty pageant was going on and scantily cladded women walked in the runway. He leaned against the couch and smirked. This would surely annoy her.

((Omg! This is hilarious!))

message 6: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (last edited Jan 26, 2017 12:37PM) (new)

Fiona bit her lower lip. "Well, just by your clothes. I thought you were excited for Christmas even though it is a long time away or you were festive for the Grand Prix, but then I realized that is probably your normal style." Fiona said as she slumped down on the couch. Then, he changed it. Fiona was pretty sure that he was going to watch the Grand Prix, but he changed it to a beauty pageant. Fiona's jaw dropped. "Oh my goodness, Hunter. This is unbelievable! You better be glad that mom and dad aren't home, but the would be glad that you are opening your horizons by watching girls on TV." Fiona said with a shrug. Either way she didn't like pageants.

(( it really is! can't wait to see where this goes! ))

message 7: by Ahana~ , Cosmic Girl (last edited Jan 26, 2017 07:30PM) (new)

Hunter snickered at Fiona's answer. "It's my regular pajamas. Fi, I am not like you who goes to bed in long gorgeous gowns or plays around in embroidered dresses."he said, as he watched the TV. A huge smile bloomed on his face when Fiona actually got irritated with the channel that he just switched to. He rested his head on the couch arm rest and streched out so his legs would fall on his sister's lap. He knew this would annoy her more! "This pageants are a piece of art Fi. These woman are art! You are just saying that because you are jealous."he said with a smirk.

((Yeah!!!! I also can't wait! XD))

message 8: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Fiona shrugged. "I thought that was your everyday wear." She said with another shrug as she kept her eyes glued to the tv. She turned her head the other direction and stuck out her tongue. It was all so disgusting. When Hunter put his legs on her, the first thing that came to her mind was what if he wasn't wearing shoes? She shivered at the thought. Pageants and no shoes definitely creeped her out. "I don't get it. Women in bikinis can't be art." Fiona spoke as she tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

message 9: by Ahana~ , Cosmic Girl (new)

Hunter rolled his eyes. "This is my everyday wear. I wear PJs at home not extravagant stuff like you."he said with a sigh. He snickered as he realised that putting his legs on her was actually irritating her. Though his bare legs didn't smell but he still stuck out his leg in front of Fiona's nose. "You are just jealous Fi as you don't have a body like them. They really are a piece of art and beautiful."he said with a smirk, as he looked at the TV.

message 10: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Fiona rolled her eyes. "I'm not wearing a gown actually. It's a shirt and jeans and a nice ring from a friend." She spoke with a smirk as her eyes glued on the tv. If there was anything that she would actually watch it would be the talent portion. "Does anybody spray paint for the talent portion?" She asked curiously. Then, he stuck her leg under her nose. Her face scrunched up as she rolled her eyes. "You know, I'm not jealous at all. Maybe you are."

(( ahh. brother and sister. :D i love this too much. ))

message 11: by Ahana~ , Cosmic Girl (new)

Hunter looked at her with a smirk. "Now who has started to give you rings? Must be an idiot!"he commented, his eyes still on the television. He looked at her with an amused expression as she started talking about spray painting. "You know what, Fi? Stupid people don't participate here so no spray painting!"he said and burst out laughing. "And why would I be jealous? I am so handsome."he replied.

message 12: by Ahana~ , Cosmic Girl (new)

((Haha! I know XD))

message 13: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Fiona bit her lower lip. "A boy gave it to me, that's my friend. You don't know him because you're mostly interested in girls, but he said that he would love to meet you." Fiona stated as she tried pushing Hunter's leg off of her, but it was like he had it glued there. That moment where he said they didn't spray paint was tough because she actually loved it. "Maybe I should enter one day just to spray paint." She stated with a smirk. Fiona crossed her arms. "Who is your favorite then?" She asked with another smirk and a "hmm" noise.

(( the love is real! :D ))

message 14: by Ahana~ , Cosmic Girl (new)

Hunter looked at her and then back on the TV, not at all interested by her boytalk. "Oops! Sorry, but I am not interested in meeting your boyfriend. Who is it, by the way?"he asked. Even though he loved irritating his sister, he would never let her mingle with the wrong company. He started laughing when she said that she would participate in a beauty pageant. "What? Are you kidding me? Woah! Just imagine, Fiona Elle Fitzherbert in a bikini! Wow!"he said as he laughed. He scanned the girls before answering her question. "No one. I am too good for them!"he replied with a smirk.

message 15: by Ahana~ , Cosmic Girl (new)

((Of course! Yeah!))

message 16: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Fiona took a deep breath. "His name is Archer, Gaston's son, and he happens to be my best friend in the whole entire world." She stated as she looked back at the screen no matter how much the sight bothered her. Luckily, it was on a commercial, but it wouldn't last long. Then, she playfully punched Hunter. "I never said that I would enter! I thought I was clearly being sarcastic!" She took another deep breath and sighed. "Besides, I'm not even sure how many girlfriends you've had. How many have you had and do you even have a girlfriend?" Fiona asked curiously, raising her right eyebrow.

message 17: by Ahana~ , Cosmic Girl (new)

Hunter looked at Fiona and frowned. "Wasn't I your best friend in the whole world?"he asked, remembering what she had told him a few days ago. "And isn't Archer a VK?"he asked. It was making him more worried about her sister. He didn't wanted her to fall in the wrong hands. "Well...till now I had like 7 to 8 girlfriends in past! Oh, and I am going on a date tonight with a very beautiful girl."he replied with a smirk and winked at her, remembering about Crystal.

message 18: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"Of course you're my best friend in the whole entire world that I happen to be related to!" Fiona said with a smile as she put her head on Hunter's shoulder. "Yeah, but he is really nice. And sweet. And his hair is always messy." She sighed happily. Fiona wiggled her eyebrows. "Ooh. Tell me how your date turns out. I bet she is the best girlfriend that you have ever had." Fiona stated.

message 19: by Ahana~ , Cosmic Girl (new)

Hunter smiled at Fiona as she put her head on his shoulder. "Just because he has messy hair doesn't mean he can be a good guy. You know....Gaston has a bad repuatation...I don't know about his son."he said with a smirk and squeezed her arm. "Of course, I will...I don't know how she is but Crystal, I mean my date is a really nice girl and of course super hot."he replied with a laugh.

message 20: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Fiona listened to what Hunter had to say. What if it was true? It could mess up her relationship with Archer. She decided to let the thought slide for now. "You know, let's talk about you and Crystal! Is she nice? Does she have a great sense of style? Does she like cars because I like cars too. Tell me brother. I need to know." Fiona said with a smile. Of course, she knew that she was giving Hunter way too many questions, but it seemed like he liked Crystal a lot.

message 21: by Ahana~ , Cosmic Girl (new)

Hunter listened to her questions. Oh, she asked too many questions! He groaned as if frustrated and then laughed. "Yes she is! And she is really stylish. I wonder what she would be wearing for tonight and I don't know about that. I going to take my McLaren so I will see if she likes it or not."he answered. He liked how curious Fiona was and didn't mind answering her questions.

message 22: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Fiona wiggled her eyebrows and smirked. "Ooh. Indeed, that sounds very fancy." Fiona said with a smile. Then, she gasped. "Oh my goodness, are you two going to, you know, kiss?" She asked with a squeal. Of course they probably were. After all, Hunter probably liked this girl a whole lot. Also, the McLauren was a great choice to take a girl for a ride in.

message 23: by Ahana~ , Cosmic Girl (new)

As Fiona asked the question, Hunter found a good opportunity to annoy his sister. He knew that the answer he was going to give her. "Of course, Fi but maybe more than kissing."he answered and winked at her. "Don't tell our parents! This remains just between us."he added with a grin.

message 24: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Fiona cocked her head slightly to the right. "Hunter, I-I don't really understand." She stated. Then, everything came flooding over her. "Oh y goodness, are you going to bring her here after the date? I heard mom and dad are in vacation somewhere in Auradon, so the secret is safe with me." She said with a smile as she held out her pinky.

message 25: by Ahana~ , Cosmic Girl (new)

Hunter looked at Fiona and sighed. She was just so innocent. He grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hug. "My beautiful sister! Always be like this okay? I love you."he said smiling and lovingly kissed her forehead. "I don't know Fi! If she wants to, I might bring her here and you will get a chance to meet her!"he replied with a smile.

((Aawww! Fiona is so cute!))

message 26: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Fiona was a bit surprised when Hunter grabbed her arm and pulled her in for a hug. She hugged back and looked at Hunter. "Okay. Won't ever change and I'll stay innocent forever. Mental note is made." She said with a nod and smiled. Then, she got excited when he said that he may bring Crystal over. "She's your girlfriend. You should spend time with her. I'll just say hi, grab a drink for you two, and then you do what you have to do in, you know, secret." She smirked as she wiggled her eyebrows.

message 27: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

(( haha! thank you! i love hunter also! he and crystal are goals. :D ))

message 28: by Ahana~ , Cosmic Girl (new)

Hunter laughed as she made some mental notes. He kissed her cheek and messed her hair with his hand. "Oh don't worry! She would love to meet you and if she doesn't I will readily ditch her. No one gets to offend my cute little sister."he said with a wink. He knew that Crystal would never behave like that. She was so sweet! He burst out laughing when innocently she talked about the secret things she assumed they might do. "You know like Netflixing?"he suggested grinning.

(( Thanks!!! :D))

message 29: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Fiona smiled as Hunter messed up her hair which made her messy bun flat, but she didn't care. This was one of those moments where Hunter wasn't trying to irritate her. She had to cherish it before it was gone. "Oh really? Well, you should tell her that I would love to meet re sometime because she sounds lovely." Fiona stated. "Netflixing? Like, on TV?"

message 30: by Ahana~ , Cosmic Girl (new)

Hunter chuckled at what she said. "Of course! My sister deserves everybody's love. My girlfriend's too!"he said with a wink and playfully pinched her cheek. It was so soft, just like his and mother's. "Well..yeah! That's the secret thing we do."he said, nodding as if it was something which was top secret.

message 31: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Fiona gave Hunter a cheeky grin. "Hunter, I'm glad you're my brother. Sure, you may drive me off of the deep end sometime, but you truly are my best friend in the whole entire world." She said with a smile. "Wait, so you two are just going to watch TV? Is that what Netflixing is?" She asked just to make sure that she was right. If she was wrong, she knew that Hunter would give her the right answer.

message 32: by Ahana~ , Cosmic Girl (new)

Hunter smiled at Fiona and pulled her to hug her again. "Don't ever think I hate you just because I irritate you. I love you."he said and kissed his cheek. He was truly glad that he had a cute innocent sister like her. "Well..yeah! Netflixing is just watching shows and serieses on Internet."he answered, hoping that he was clear in his explanation.

message 33: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"Eh," Fiona started. "I don't hate you because you irritate me sometimes, maybe all of the time. Like when you changed it to the Grand Prix I didn't mind. I mean, I like the colors of the cars." She stated with a nod. "Oh. That's cool. So, are you two going to snuggle under a warm blanket, watch a scary movie so she can cuddle in your arms, and eat popcorn with salt and butter, perhaps with caramel on it?" She asked, her eyes lighting up. "Sorry. I have read too many romance novels."

message 34: by Ahana~ , Cosmic Girl (new)

Hunter looked at Fiona with an amused expression and pulled her cheek. "I am going to buy you a Porsche when you are 17, like me."he said after getting to know that his sister loved cars. He laughed as she described what they would do while watching a scary movie. "You are correct, siso! And can you make the popcorn please? You can use my popcorn machine!"he said with a wink.

message 35: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Fiona's jaw dropped. "Well, that's in two years and now you have me really excited!" She said with a smile as she bounced on the couch. "I'm so excited now because you're buying me a car. I mean, I have to pass a driving test first, but I'll do that when the time comes." She said with a grin. Then, she nodded. "Yeah! Of course I'll do that with your popcorn machine." Fiona winked as she gave Hunter a thumbs up.

message 36: by Ahana~ , Cosmic Girl (new)

Hunter smirked and patted Fiona's back. "Yeah, in two years you will get a Porsche of yout favourite colour! Pink is it? And don't worry, I will teach you driving!"he said with a wink. Though he was a good driver, he drove rash as he loved speed. "You are so sweet! Thanks!"he said and started laughing. "Tell this Archer that I will meet him soon. I want to see who this guy and if he is perfect for my little sister."he said all of a sudden with a grin.

message 37: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Fiona was a bit startled when Hunter patted her back. She thought it was actually going to be more of a smack, but it was actually a pat. "Actually it is blue." She corrected Hunter. Then, Fiona shook her head. She saw how Hunter drove. He was literally a speed demon. "Oh. No thanks. I can just take the public test. Unless, you really want to teach me. Then, I'll let you." Fiona got excited when Hunter said he wanted to meet Archer. "Oh really? Okay! I'll tell him later."

message 38: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments ((May I join I'm recata))

message 39: by Ahana~ , Cosmic Girl (new)

Hunter nodded when Fiona corrected him. Now that was embarrassing. As a brother he should have known her favourite colour. But oh well, now he knew! "A Blue Porsche then!"he said, smiling. He frowned as his sister told him that she wanted to just take the public test. "Fine, then but you would never learn the joy of riding a Porsche in high speed in a public test."he commented with a smirk. "Yeah sure! Tell me the time and I will be there."he replied.

((Sure I don't mind but we have to wait for Emma to say what she thinks about it?))

message 40: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Fiona smiled as she crossed her arms. Of course, she didn't want to make her only brother feel bad. It kind of felt good, but the other half of her felt really bad for doing it. "I'm sorry. I should have told you a long time ago about that." She said with a shrug. Even though her favorite color didn't matter, she did tell her brother everything. "Oh! Maybe in a few days? He already said that you two probably have a lot in common. I told him all about the cool stuff you have."

(( mac - yeah! you can enter! maybe the posting pattern can go, mac / ahana / emma from here on? ))

message 41: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments ((Thank you so much)) Recata walked in to see her sibling."Hey Fiona hey Hunter what are y'all up too?"she shad flopping on the couch

message 42: by Ahana~ , Cosmic Girl (new)

Hunter chuckled when she apologised. He kind of liked Fiona when she started apologising for small things and never stopped. "Oh, c'mon, it's okay!"he said, stroking her soft hair. She really had got her mom's hair. "Sure! Arrange everything and tell me beforehand."he agreed with a smirk. Just then Recata arrived. "Nothing much! Just talking about boyfriends and girlfriends."he said and winked at Rec. "What about you?"

((No problem!))

message 43: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Fiona watched the screen as Hunter ran his hands through her hair. The beauty pageant was still on, but it was finally the talent portion, the part that Fiona didn't really mind at all. "Oh my goodness, look at that girl juggling knives." She gasped, hoping and praying that one wouldn't fall. Then, her sister Recata walked into the house. "Hi Recata! What Hunter said. Nothing much really." She spoke. "What have you been up to?"

(( no problem! c: ))

message 44: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments "Was just on the web about to goto moms old tower but decided to top y home instead and what about boyfriends and girlfriends?" The fourteen year old girl ask.

message 45: by Ahana~ , Cosmic Girl (new)

Hunter chuckled as her sister jumped when the talent part started. It was hilarious to watch TV with her. When Recata asked about what they were talking about, he smirked. "Well..I don't think my kind of stuff will enter your innocent hearts and minds."he said and grinned.

message 46: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Fiona, taking a sip of her water, still had her eyes glued to the tv screen. The girl juggling the knives didn't drop a single one. Fiona thought that she should win. "I have a boyfriend from the Isle that I have been friends with ever since I was little. I mean, I flipped over his couch before when we had our little wrestling matches." She spoke with a happy sigh. "Hunter here, he has a flawless girlfriend and he is taking her out tonight." She said with the wiggle of her eyebrows.

message 47: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments "Oh my . So who is she ? Dad would kill me if I had a single date." Recata said watching the talent part of he pageant mesmerized like her sister but her pupils widened at her brothers comment

message 48: by Ahana~ , Cosmic Girl (new)

Hunter smirked at Fi's answer. "Well, I haven't met Fi's boyfriend and to be honest Crystal, my girlfriend is just awesome. I might even bring here tonight after the date."he said looking at Recata and then back at Crystal. "Oh, don't worry! You are pretty enough! You will get one."he replied with a wink and kissed Recata's cheek. His sisters were so innocent!

message 49: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments "Thanks Hunter And I can't wait to meet her !" Recata said as she got up and walked into the kitchen of the house during the commercial of the show

message 50: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"Yeah! I mean, you have that long blond hair that I love to braid. I mean, who doesn't like you? You're amazing, Recata." Fiona spoke with a smile as she watched her sister go into the kitchen. She watched the commercial and a few more. Usually there was a three minute break and then the show came back on. "So, after this are they going to say the winner?" Fiona asked curiously.

« previous 1 3