My World of 1x1s discussion

MISC. > Jaylee and Marceline

Comments Showing 1-50 of 608 (608 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 2: by Daleen (new)

Daleen Hi! Okay, do we just start?

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 438 comments We can make characters or we can just start :)

message 4: by Daleen (new)

Daleen I say just start. That okay with you?

message 6: by Daleen (new)

Daleen It was cold and wet. The rain was mixed up with little bits of snow and pelting anyone who dared to step outside. Diego slunk along the sidewalk, grumbling under his breath about the stupid weather.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 438 comments Argent had a hat over her head, but no coat. She wore a dirty sweater and was wearing ripped and torn up jeans. Her long red hair was wet and stringy and stuck uncomfortably to her face, but hiding a large bruise on her cheek. She was small, only about 9 years old, and was running through the streets. She was trying to get home, before her mom woke up from her drunken sleep. She gasped when she ran into someone and fell on her butt. She looked up and frowned, standing quickly. "I-In sorry..." she said quickly, backing up slightly.

message 8: by Daleen (last edited Jan 27, 2017 08:34AM) (new)

Daleen Diego glared, thoroughly annoyed, at the shivering, stuttering creature. "Watch where you're going." He snarled, stepping closer to her. He reached down and jerked her to her feet. "Get home and outta my way."

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 438 comments Argent cried out when he grabbed her arm and pulled it away, holding it tightly. She whimpered and nodded quickly, moving around him and walking fast down the sidewalk.

message 10: by Daleen (last edited Jan 29, 2017 03:26AM) (new)

Daleen Diego watched after the girl, narrowing his eyes. There was just something about her... He shook his head and stalked off, continuing to mutter about the freezing weather.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 438 comments She stumbled a bit as she finally made it home. She panted softly, biting her lip hard. She took a deep breath and opened the door quietly, looking around cautiously. She shut the door quietly behind and tiptoed through the house.

((So how do you think they should interact more? Does he come to her house to murder her mother? Or do you have another idea?))

message 12: by Daleen (new)

Daleen ((Maybe her mother owes Diego money or something and he comes to collect it?))

message 13: by Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} (last edited Jan 29, 2017 04:52PM) (new)

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 438 comments ((I like it!))

message 14: by Daleen (new)

Daleen Marcus, Diego's right hand, met Diego at his door. He took one look at Diego's expression and smirked. "We got a collection if you wanna come along. Probably'll make ya feel better."

Diego grinned. "Yes!"

Diego hopped in the seat along with Marcus and one other gang member. They blasted heat and music and sped to a run down little house. Diego barely glanced at it, instead pulling out his Glock and stalking towards the door. He beat his fist on the door. "Open up!"

There was a scuffling of feet, then the door slowly creaked open. Diego's breath stopped short.

It was the girl.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 438 comments Argent heard someone banging on the door and frowned. She crawled out of her small pile of blankets and pillows, which was basically her bed. She opened the door and her eyes widened slightly. Why was he here? How did he know where she lived? She let out a soft whimper before taking a deep breath.

"C-Can I help you?" She asked them, biting her lip slightly. Her hair was still damp, and was pulled out of the way only to reveal a large bruise on her right cheek. She held onto the doorknob and stared up at them worriedly.

message 16: by Daleen (new)

Daleen Diego stared at the bruise on the girl's cheek and almost flinched at the memories it brought back. He gritted his teeth and forced the thoughts away. He couldn't look weak in front of his men. "Where's your mother?" He snapped at her.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 438 comments Argent bit her lip. "She's sleeping. Why?" She asked, rocking on her feet gently. She shuffled slightly and looked down at the ground.

message 18: by Daleen (new)

Daleen Diego nodded to Marcus, who pushed past the girl and started peeking into the different room. "Cuz she owes me." Diego growled to the girl.

Marcus backed out of a room, dragging a half drunk, half asleep woman by her arm. "Here she is."

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 438 comments Argents eyes widened when they pushed her out of the way. She stared up at them and frowned. "She doesn't have money. She hasn't gone to get more needles or bottles in 2 days..." she said softly, staring at them worriedly.

message 20: by Daleen (new)

Daleen Marcus snorted at the girl. "Doesn't matter. We already gave her two extensions."

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 438 comments Argent frowned slightly. "What're you gonna do with her?" She asked softly. She looked at her mother with sad eyes before looking up at Marcus and Diego.

message 22: by Daleen (new)

Daleen "Hey. You have one day to get the money." Diego growled to the woman. "Or..." he allowed himself to smirk, "you're going to work for me."

Marcus stared at Diego. "What...? That's not what we..."

Diego turned his glare to him. "Shut up."

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 438 comments She blinked slowly and looked at them, squinting her eyes. "How did you get in my house?" She muttered, her words slurring together. She looked over at Argent and glared. "You little brat, you, you let them in!" She yelled, thrashing slightly in Marcus's grip.

Argent whimpered and backed up. "I-I didn't let them in, I swear!" She whimpered. "They just walked in..." she hugged herself tightly.

Her mother glared at her before looking at Diego. "Work for you? Work for you how?" She snorted. "You can't force me to work for nobody!" She slurred.

message 24: by Daleen (new)

Daleen ((did you want Diego to seriously hurt her/kill her or just a little bruising?))

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 438 comments ((Just a little bruising.))

message 26: by Daleen (new)

Daleen Diego didn't hesitate. He slapped her across the mouth. "I can't, huh? I can do anything I want."

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 438 comments Argent gasped and her eyes widened. She didn't do anything though, just watched.

She glared at him. "No, you can't." She snapped. She glared at Argent. "You're not gonna help me? What kind of daughter are you!" She yelled.

Argent let out a soft whimper and backed up, not speaking. She was terrified of her, now that she was forced awake, she knew that she'd be worse.

Her mother shook her head and tried to pull away from him. "You're a terrible, horrible brat! You won't even help your own mother, what kind of daughter are you!" She slurred, breathing heavily.

message 28: by Daleen (new)

Daleen Diego slapped the woman again. "Shut up." He growled. The way she was talking to the girl was making him angry. He gritted his teeth. He had to get out of here. What was the matter with him? Why was the girl doing this to him? "You will have the money in one day, you hear me?"

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 438 comments She glared at him. "You'll get your money when I get it!" She snapped. She struggled out of Marcus's grip.

message 30: by Daleen (new)

Daleen "I'll get my money tomorrow." Diego snarled. Marcus went to grab her again, but Diego shook his head. It was time to go. Marcus turned, making sure she could clearly see his gun, then slipped out the door. Diego glared at her, glanced at the girl, then slipped out the door himself.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 438 comments Argent watched them nervously and bit her lip slightly. She looked back at her mother and her eyes were wide.

Her mother glared angrily and grabbed her roughly by the arm. "How dare you let them into this house!" She yelled, smacking her across the face.

Argent cried out loudly and tried to pull away from her, shaking violently.

message 32: by Daleen (new)

Daleen Diego heard her cry out as he was walking to the carr. He gritted his teeth tight and forced himself to keep walking. This girl is nothing. This girl does not matter. This girl is not worth your worrying over!"

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 438 comments Argent shook violently and tried to get away. She shook her head and whimpered softly. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" She whimpered.

Her mother glared at her. "Liar!" She snapped, slapping her again.

She cried out loudly again, tears falling down her face slowly as she struggled to get away.

message 34: by Daleen (new)

Daleen The girl cried out again. This time, Diego couldn't take it anymore. He spun on his heel and stormed back to the house. He jerked the door open and stomped in, fire blazing in his eyes. He yanked the woman's hands off the girl. "Never hit her like that again." He snarled, wishing desperately he could actually make her do that.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 438 comments Argents eyes widened when he pulled her mother away. She stumbled back and stared up at him, her eyes wide from shock.

Her mother glared at him. "I'll do what I want with my child!" She yelled.

message 36: by Daleen (new)

Daleen Diego's grip tightened. "No. No, you won't."

((is it okay if he takes Argent with him?))

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 438 comments ((Yea))

She tried to pull away from him. "Let me go!" She yelled.

message 38: by Daleen (new)

Daleen Diego simply tightened his grip again. She was drunken and weak; no problem at all for him to hold her. "What's your name, Kid?"

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 438 comments Argent looked up at him worriedly. "A-Argent..." she whispered. She stared at him and bit her lip.

Her mother struggled and glared at him. "Let go of me!" She yelled.

message 40: by Daleen (last edited Jan 31, 2017 05:12AM) (new)

Daleen Diego ignored the woman. "Argent, get in the car."

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 438 comments Argent tilted her head but nodded anyway. She walked out the door slowly, biting her lip. She walked to the car and got into the backseat.

Her mother glared. "Get back here you ungrateful brat!" She yelled.

message 42: by Daleen (new)

Daleen Diego knocked her to knees, then ducked out the door. "I should have killed that woman." He muttered to himself. He got in the front passenger seat and ignored Marcus' questioning look. "Let's just go home." He growled.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 438 comments Argent hooked her seatbelt and hugged herself tightly. She stared up at them but didn't say anything, wiping her cheeks to dry her tears. She winced slightly as she brushed her bruise, frowning a bit.

message 44: by Daleen (new)

Daleen Diego didn't say anything until Marcus stopped in front of his house. Then he stepped out and opened Argent's door. "C'mon, Kid."

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 438 comments Argent got out slowly and looked around. She hugged herself tightly and bit her lip slightly. "Wh-Why did you help me?" She asked softly, staring up at him.

message 46: by Daleen (new)

Daleen "Because I'm an idiot." Diego grumbled, leading the way up the sidewalk and opening the door for her. "You can sleep on the couch tonight until we find something better."

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 438 comments Argent frowned slightly and nodded a bit at his answer. She walked over to the couch slowly and sat down, biting her lip slightly. "Thank you..." She whispered, curling up and hugging herself, resting her head on the arm rest.

message 48: by Daleen (last edited Jan 31, 2017 08:03AM) (new)

Daleen Diego nodded gruffly and stepped into the kitchen. "You idiot." He grumbled to himself, opening up the fridge and grabbing the milk. What was he supposed to do with a kid? "Shoulda just left her." He grumbled again. He poured two glasses and took one into Argent.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 438 comments Argent looked up when he brought her a glass of milk. She took it from him and bit her lip slightly. "Thank you..." She said softly, drinking the milk slowly.

message 50: by Daleen (new)

Daleen Diego watched her. "Kid, you're helpless, aren't you?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13