The Problem Solvers discussion

Chats > Writing Chat Room

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

YAY! One of my favorite topics!

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 469 comments Mod
❧ ωαяƖσяɗєѕѕ ❦ нєƖƖ ση нєєƖѕ ☙ wrote: "So what do people think of this one idea I have? A girl from another planet is born into the minority of people with no body parts that need to be replaced. {your value on Clikeir is defined by how..."

I love it!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

❧ ωαяƖσяɗєѕѕ ❦ нєƖƖ ση нєєƖѕ ☙ wrote: "So what do people think of this one idea I have? A girl from another planet is born into the minority of people with no body parts that need to be replaced. {your value on Clikeir is defined by how..."

I LOVE IT!

message 4: by Skyril (new)

Skyril Sounds awesome!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I didn't create the following group, but I'm a mod. We need new members.
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 6: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) So I had an idea for a story, I'm not sure if it's a good one though. Here it is:

(view spoiler)

Phoenix~They/Them Who wants to see my story later today

Phoenix~They/Them Well it's Fanfiction and it's only the beginning anways

Phoenix~They/Them Its a Danny Phantom fanfiction

Phoenix~They/Them Chapter 1: The Children of Danny Phantom

A girl stood at the entrance of the middle school, seemingly waiting for someone as a limbo arrived. An African-American girl stepped out of the limbo and looked at the driver “Thanks Dave.” She told him. The driver nodded and said, “No problem Brianna, I’ll pick you up after school.” Brianna nodded and walked to the girl and said, “Hey Allie.” Allie smiled “Well, school should be starting soon, let’s head inside.” She said. Allie headed into the building with her friend and headed to her locker. “So, what’s your plan today Bri?” She asked her best friend. Brianna and Allie has been friends since Elementary school, always hanging out and doing things together and stayed as friends, sure they get into some arguments but everyone knows that they’re inseparable.

Brianna looked at Allie and said, “Hmmm, lets see. If there are no ghost attacks today then maybe we can go to the Nasty Burger after school.” Allie smiled and said, “Alright, but I’m paying.” Brianna chuckled “Okay, you pay.” She said with a smile. Allie opened her locker and grabbed her stuff, then walked to her class as Brianna also got ready and walked to her class.

In Casper High, a high school in Amity Park, a teenager sat down in her seat, playing with her pencil. That teenager was Charlotte Fenton, or just Charlie Fenton. She was quite popular in school but she didn’t act like it. Instead, she was just bored, sighing she began to draw in her sketch book, now currently lost in thought, well until she heard someone. “Charlie.” A male’s voice said to her, making her lose focus and accidentally dropped her pencil “Huh, what?” She said, then looked at the person who spoke. “Oh, hey Aaron.” She said with a small smile. He chuckled “Let me guess, bored.” He said with a smile. Charlie smiled back and nodded “Yeah, I am.” she said, she looked at Aaron and added “Class should be starting soon though.” Aaron nodded and sat down in a seat next to her just as the teacher came into the classroom. “Good morning students.” The teacher said. “Morning Ms. White.” The students replied to the teacher. The teacher began her lesson to the students as the students wrote down notes.

The lunch bell ring as Allie got up from her seat and headed out to the cafeteria, followed by Brianna “I heard new students are coming.” Brianna commented. Allie smiled “Of course you do, your father is the mayor after all.” She said with a chuckle

Its still a work in progress

message 11: by Vickie (new)

Vickie Valladares | 19 comments Hey guys I'm doing a giveaway of my book Love, Life, & Fairytale by Vickie Valladares

Please enter for a chance to win a free copy!!!

message 12: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla King I'd like to hear it

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow! So intense!

message 14: by Janessa (new)

Janessa I have an idea for a play but I am no where near my laptop to write it down.

message 15: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla King Lillian wrote: "Mikayla wrote: "I'd like to hear it"

Okay it's based off of the Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux, but all of the genders are switched, and instead of being set in a Paris opera house, it is s..."

Wow that is such a good idea, I love how your using the 13 days of Mardi Gras that's so smart

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Right now, I'm finishing up one story that I've been working on since last year. It was inspired by "The Avengers 1"(2012) and "Thor 2: The Dark World"(2013).

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm so angry.
Just because I want to write biracial characters, doesn't mean I'm trying to "avoid racial nuance" or whatever! The person who told me this would probably complain if all my characters were white, but when I try to add diversity, it still doesn't please people....

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Also, my family is supportive, but they don't take my writing seriously enough/they don't give me constructive feedback beyond "this is good".

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

It was inspired by "The Avengers 1"(2012) and "Thor 2: The Dark World"(2013). Parts of "Thor 1"(2011) and "The Avengers 2: Age Of Ultron"(2015).

Mystery books that inspired me:
The Boxcar Children
Nancy Drew
The Power Boys
A Culinary Mystery
Trixie Belden
Bill Bergson
Amish Inn Myserties
Amish Sugarcreek Myserties

MYSTERY BOOKS THAT I STILL NEED TO READ:
Annie's Attic Myserties
The Hardy Boys

BANDS THAT INSPIRED ME:
Skillet
Newsboys
Red
Danny Gokey
DC Talk
Tait
And others

(I can use all these inspirations and turn into CLEAN mysteries.)