WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD discussion

Prayers and wishes > Animal abuse (and what we can do to prevent it)

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rhodes of Sapphire  *living day by day* (rosellinemesprit) | 115 comments Mod
tell us how you feel, and what we can do!

Animal abuse and neglect is wrong (that's what I believe)

So, tell us your latest animal stories and what you did.

WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD , one step at a time.

Rhodes of Sapphire  *living day by day* (rosellinemesprit) | 115 comments Mod
PrernaReads♥ (Swish and Flick!) wrote: "Hi guys! :)

I really am a firm believer that animal abuse, needs to just stop; and I guess there can possibly be no sane being who thinks that it is right. I mean, for what should the poor animals..."

Very well said, I agree with you completely.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i saw somebody abusing their animal today so i ran after them, kicked their ass, threw them in a ditch, ran back to school, and called the sullivan county animal hospital bcuz the dog was BADLY hurt and went back to kick the guys ass again

Phoenix~They/Them We actually saw someone who had their dog out on the leash and told them it wasn't nice. I don't remember how we solved it

Phoenix~They/Them The dog was out there almost all the time, especially when they weren't home

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

well my dog likes to try and growl at me and my dad puts him outside as punishment for a few hours or puts him in his cage

Phoenix~They/Them Not punishment, but the dog looked pretty skinny

Phoenix~They/Them I think they forget about him

Phoenix~They/Them Dont remember

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

My step sister hurts our animals...

Phoenix~They/Them PinkLoki(Shine) RULER OF: CrimsonPeak, Asgard, Jotunheim, Midgard, AvengersTower wrote: "My step sister hurts our animals..."

Why?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

It first started in the country. Our farm animals. (And some crueled neighbors harmed my Mother's favorite horse.) Only one of cats lived from the poison the rest of them died. In the city, she (or her friends) shucked into our backyard and poisoned our fishes in our fish pond. Only two or three died from it.

Phoenix~They/Them That monster!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Cyn wrote: "That monster!"

Kris(my stepsister) is a monster!

message 15: by Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (last edited Jan 28, 2017 02:40PM) (new)

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 22 comments I am against animal abuse. I never seen an animal getting abused tho, but if I do see it, they're gonna regret it

Phoenix~They/Them Yes she is! *Grabs pitchfork* Down with the monster abusing animals(Im getting out of hand)

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 22 comments PinkLoki(Shine) RULER OF: CrimsonPeak, Asgard, Jotunheim, Midgard, AvengersTower wrote: "It first started in the country. Our farm animals. (And some crueled neighbors harmed my Mother's favorite horse.) Only one of cats lived from the poison the rest of them died. In the city, she (or..."

how dare she? LET ME AT HER!!

message 18: by Ben (new)

Ben (benroche) | 24 comments Mod
I have an. Aunt who has gotton and sold in less then a month 4 dogs. Its not really abuse but it still makes me angry

message 19: by 9124crystal (new)

9124crystal (imagination_145) I love animals, particularly dogs and cats but I am open to any. I would get a pet but I am a bit allergic to them... that never stops me though. :) I think no one deserves to be treated poorly, whether he is a person or an animal.

message 20: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) No one should abuse animals at all, ever. Animal testing is also wrong in my opinion, though others have tried to convince me otherwise.

Like Ben said, my aunt and uncle go through many dogs. They don't properly care for them in the way of clean water, allowing them inside, grooming/washing them or taking them to the groomer, and giving them proper attention. They seem to think that only a perfect dog should be allowed in their home. They buy dogs that become attached to them despite their mistreatment, and then they sell the dogs.

Some next door neighbors are a newly-wed couple with a single dog. They leave their dog outside all day long, in the cold and the heat with no proper water while they are at work. The dog is the sweetest thing that could be. They got angry at me and my siblings for petting their dog through the fence and peering through the fence to see the dog.

One thing you can do to stop animal testing is not supporting companies that needlessly test on them! Follow this link to a list of companies that do that:
http://www.crueltyfreekitty.com/compa...
The list includes companies for makeup, soap, hair products, razors, and skin care. Stop animal testing!