ARC Of Authors discussion

Reaper's Claim (Satan's Sons MC #1)
This topic is about Reaper's Claim
ADVANCED REVIEW COPIES (ARC) > Giving ARCs of my MC Romance

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Simone (new)

Simone Elise | 9 comments Hi!

My first novel Reaper's Claim is being published Feb15, 2016 and I am looking to send out ARCs in exchange for an honest review. I can send out mobi, epub or PDF files as your prefer. My story garnered over 10.7M reads on Wattpad before being picked up for publication!
If you're interested either comment with your email address or email my publisher - emma@inkitt.com <3

Here's the blurb:

In my motorcycle club I’ve earned the name ‘Reaper’ and now I have my claim on Abby Harrison.

Reaper:
I didn’t know what love was, but I knew what want was, and I wanted Abby. When I walked out of the club and saw her I was stone cold sober. She was quietly beautiful and unlike any other woman I’d had before. But she was the daughter of the president of Satan’s Sons MC and completely out of my reach.

Abby:
Everyone knew The Reaper and how he got his name, so I never expected him to be my salvation when my sisters drunk boyfriend wanted to lay hands on me. I thought my innocence would be lost in that alley, until he showed up and saved me. I know being with Reaper will lead to trouble, but I don’t know if I have the strength to stay away.

Being together might be dangerous, but outlaws are meant to break the rules.

Link to book on GR: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Thanks guys! Enjoy!

Lin ( Nerdy Bookworm) | 1 comments Hi Simone
I would love to review your book
Thank you
Lin

message 3: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 68 comments The link doesn't go to your book. Do you have an excerpt available?

Thanks.

message 4: by Terily (new)

Terily | 10 comments I would love the opportunity to review your book
My email is terilyb@gmail.com in mobi please
Thank you

message 5: by Simone (new)

Simone Elise | 9 comments Kathy wrote: "The link doesn't go to your book. Do you have an excerpt available?

Thanks."

Hi Kathy - that is so weird! I saw that another author was having a similar problem and there link went to Harry Potter as well. So strange. If you type in Reaper's Claim by Simone Elise into your search bar you will find it :) If you can provide me with an email address I can send along an excerpt! Or email my publisher at emma@inkitt.com and tell her I sent you! Thx

message 6: by Simone (new)

Simone Elise | 9 comments Lin ( Nerdy Bookworm) wrote: "Hi Simone
I would love to review your book
Thank you
Lin"

Hi Lin!
Glad to hear you're interested :) can you please comment your email address and I can send you the ARC by email? Or email emma@inkitt.com (my publisher) and tell her that I sent you from Goodreads!