Everything and Anything discussion

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 1490 comments Anyone?

Happy (spread The Word) | 99 comments The Mother Daughter Book Club series, by far!

message 3: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 1490 comments I never read those books

Happy (spread The Word) | 99 comments ooooh! Those are good:)

message 5: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 1490 comments Oh that's cool

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

More like book SERIES!

message 7: by Seema M. (new)

Seema M. Fazil (brotherlyloveisbeautiful) | 22 comments Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew series. Love 'em! :D

message 8: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy (jazbooked) so
many
ugh

Lunar Chronicles, Ilyon Chronicles, Sword of Lyric, Out of Time series, Salt to the Sea, My Heart Remembers, and Michael Vey-- and that's all I can think of right now... go read them now

message 9: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 1490 comments I like to read all kinds of books

message 10: by Britt (new)

Britt Meter | 22 comments I have a ton of favorite books which include: The Harry Potter series, the Hunger Games, Divergent and individual books like the Beautiful and Walking Disasters, Turtles all the way down, the fault in our stars, looking for Alaska, I have lost my way, Listen, Water for elephants, childrens books that I have grown up with like Roald Dahl and Narnia books.

message 11: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 1490 comments I don’t like to read fantasy books

message 12: by Emily (new)

Emily | 22 comments I like mostly thrillers and horrors but I am expanding into different genres

message 13: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 1490 comments Oh that’s cool Emily