February Choice 2017 > February Choice

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary ♥ (new)

Mary ♥ (sortofafairytale) | 593 comments Mod
Heyyy ❤
Any ideas for February?

message 2: by Kiran (new)

Kiran (sailorsun16) | 49 comments are we doing books following a certain genre or it needs a type of character or any book

message 3: by Ehlana (new)

Ehlana (candyylanaa) | 74 comments hould we read a book that comes out this month? I know that the third installment of Red Queen is out February 7th Kings cage! and I been wanting to read A list of cages by Robin Roe~

message 4: by Kiran (new)

Kiran (sailorsun16) | 49 comments we should probably pick one soon i'm gonna recommend Passenger by Alexandra Bracken I'm started it recently anyways and its really good

message 5: by Lin (new)

Lin Let | 142 comments I'm still bingeing Percy Jackson :p

message 6: by Ehlana (new)

Ehlana (candyylanaa) | 74 comments Should we pick a theme for this month? like since i know Passengers is about time travel (please correct me.if I'm wrong ^-^ ) should we pick the theme of time travel? reincarnations?

message 7: by Kiran (new)

Kiran (sailorsun16) | 49 comments Ehlana wrote: "Should we pick a theme for this month? like since i know Passengers is about time travel (please correct me.if I'm wrong ^-^ ) should we pick the theme of time travel? reincarnations?"
yeah that sounds like a cool idea or amybe we pick a general theme like love story comedy, etc.

message 8: by Elisa (new)

Elisa The-Bookie-Monster (the-bookie-monster) | 135 comments What about a book by a black author in honor of Black History month?

message 9: by Ehlana (new)

Ehlana (candyylanaa) | 74 comments @Elisa that's a good idea too!

message 10: by Ehlana (new)

Ehlana (candyylanaa) | 74 comments Hey guys! As you know Hidden Figures the movie is based off the book Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterly. and I was thinking that when her book drops the 15th we could start reading that book for our February/March book? (the author is going to do a huge Q+A and book signing near where I live!) and it goes with African-Americsn History Month. (I haven't seen the movie yet but I was thinking of watching it after I read the book too.) I don't know! I'm just tossing ideas! what do you guys think?

message 11: by Kiran (new)

Kiran (sailorsun16) | 49 comments Yeah that sounds like a good idea I didn't know there was a book but the movie seems pretty good so thE book probably is too

message 12: by Elisa (new)

Elisa The-Bookie-Monster (the-bookie-monster) | 135 comments That sounds good! I like that idea I've been wanting to see the movie

message 13: by Mary ♥ (new)

Mary ♥ (sortofafairytale) | 593 comments Mod
Guys sorry for not being online for too much. I didn't even see your messages until now
I am so sorry :( I think it's time to revive the club. I'll make a post and you guys can recommend activities and books to read ❤