GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Self Publishing > Children's book reviews

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Newnham | 4 comments is there a group where Children's books can be reviewed, I am a children's writer but also love reviewing other children's books.
If not the right place to post Admin please advise

message 2: by Gina (new)

Gina LoBiondo (ginalob) | 98 comments I'm always looking for reviews for my 2 children's picture books. =D

message 3: by Angel (new)

Angel | 43 comments I've added both your books to my tbr list.

message 4: by Brydie (new)

Brydie Wright | 1 comments It would be great if there was such group. I do quite a lot of reviews and mostly children's and YA books. I am also a children's book author. If you have any interest in a mutual book review, I would be interested. My book is humorous and irreverent, so in the not to be taken too seriously camp. It's Daddy and the Worlds Longest Poo.

message 5: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Newnham | 4 comments Brydie wrote: "It would be great if there was such group. I do quite a lot of reviews and mostly children's and YA books. I am also a children's book author. If you have any interest in a mutual book review, I wo..." do you want to swap reviews? I would be happy to do so
matt

message 6: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Newnham | 4 comments Gina wrote: "I'm always looking for reviews for my 2 children's picture books. =D"I would be happy to review in exchange for a review. Matt

message 7: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Newnham | 4 comments Angel wrote: "I've added both your books to my tbr list." Let me know if you want a free copy of my 2 Space Ranger Fred books. Matt

message 8: by Gina (new)

Gina LoBiondo (ginalob) | 98 comments Angel wrote: "I've added both your books to my tbr list."

Thanks, Angel! Let me know when you're ready to read them! =D