The Book Order discussion

Chit Chat > Introduce Yourself!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Charly, The Lemon Princess (new)

Charly (bookishhighlady) | 28 comments Mod
Hello my lovelies, I'm Charly! I'm 22 and I'm from England. My best friend Brenna and I decided to start this group so that we could do one buddy read a week together. I'm really excited to make new bookish friends as well as discovering new Y.A gems and, of course, firing through my TBR!

message 2: by Astrid (new)

Astrid | 6 comments Hello! My name is Astrid, I live in Denmark and I'm 17 years old. I haven't prioritised reading for the last couple of years, but I'm currently trying to get back on track by joining some groups ;) I mainly study maths, physics and mandarin in school. I'm also learning to play the viola and do horseback riding in my free time.

message 3: by Charly, The Lemon Princess (new)

Charly (bookishhighlady) | 28 comments Mod
Astrid wrote: "Hello! My name is Astrid, I live in Denmark and I'm 17 years old. I haven't prioritised reading for the last couple of years, but I'm currently trying to get back on track by joining some groups ;)..."

Hi Astrid!!! Thank you so much for joining our group :D Wow, that's an amazing array of hobbies! What made you choose to study mandarin? :)

message 4: by Astrid (new)

Astrid | 6 comments Charly wrote: "What made you choose to study mandarin? :)"

Mainly it was the fact that I couldn't get french on beginner levels, but it turned out to be super interesting! ^^