What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Girl falls in love with neighbors younger brother; boy and girl are both teenagers and hang out all the time and make home made movies since they are both obsessed with cinema. The boy wants to be a director one day.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by KyleR (new)

KyleR | 1 comments I'm having trouble remembering the name of a book that I read a while ago. The book is about a girl who was not very popular and kind of nerdy. She really likes to read. One day a family moves in next door and she doesn't really get along with the girl who is her age and turns out to be popular at school, but rather with the girls younger brother. The boy and girl are both teenagers and hang out all the time and make home made movies since they are both obsessed with cinema. The boy wants to be a director one day. They always go to watch movies and they analyze the movies after they have watched them.

The younger guy starts to like the girl but she resists him because he is younger. When she went on a date, the guy got really jealous. But in the end, she eventually accepts his love. The boy doesn't really get along with his sister and his mother always has migraines. There's a specific scene that happens at the end of the book where the guy falls off a balcony when he was arguing with the girl about his feelings for her. When he was on the ground, she removed leaves of his head because he had fallen in a bed of leaves. And then they shared their first kiss.

message 2: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4163 comments I googled and found this thread which sounds like your book, too: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...
Lombardo's Law?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38241 comments Mod
KyleR, are you still looking for this or did you find it?