Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 66k Chick Lit

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Liz (new)

Liz Cardoso (liz78) | 2 comments Hello, I need a Beta Reader for a Chick Lit novel I'm writing. A thirty something woman is completely scrambling as she is completely underqualified for her job and meeting some strange characters on her online dating app.
Please let me know if you are interested, what experience you have (if any) and what your time line is like.
Thank you ;)

message 2: by Amandeep (new)

Amandeep Singh | 35 comments Hi there! I'd love to beta reader your story. Would you be interested in story swapping with me? My story is 80k words and is YA.

My story's blurb:

The premise: A superhero story with a twist!

It's the near future, and America has turned into a third world country because of a major economic depression. Sarah is a 16 year old homeless girl who lives in the crime-filled city of New Boston.

Sarah cannot control herself when she see's a crime; she jumps in to help no matter the threat on her own life. When Sarah accidentally ends up taking an action that dooms her whole city and everyone in it, she has no choice but to somehow save the day even though she's a starving girl who can't do a single pushup and can't take a light pinch.