Perustopia Book Club discussion

Which book should I read????

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Melissa (Weasleyreader) | 54 comments I'm currently reading the vampire academy books and I will warn you that they are addictive. I'm really enjoying them!

message 2: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Lightwood | 134 comments I haven't read either but I am a big Marissa Meyer fan and loved her lunar chronicles series so I would go with heartless

message 3: by Kourtney (new)

Kourtney | 146 comments Heartless

message 4: by Chloe (new)

Chloe Stone | 116 comments Vampire Academy if you want a short, fun read, but Heartless if you liked the lunar chronicles

message 5: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (shelby_) | 61 comments Vampire academy is amazing it's one of my favorite sagas

message 6: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 35 comments when you look for another book to read try Fablehaven or a Tale Dark And Grimm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!