Paths to Wholeness discussion

Mind to Mind Conversation: Change Your Mind, Change Your Life
This topic is about Mind to Mind Conversation
Member Promotions > Mind to Mind Conversation

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denis (new) - added it

Denis Hachey | 2 comments Hello All,
I am looking for readers who are willing to read my book, Mind to Mind Conversation - a fictional self-help story. I'd be happy to send you a mobi or pdf copy via email. I'm looking for honest feedback.
Please let me know if you are interested.

More about the book -
Do you ever feel like you could do more with your life, but you don't know where to start?

After Dave comes out of the hospital, he goes to spend some time with Aunt Sally and his world begins to radically change. As his new mentor, Aunt Sally shows him how to start looking at the world in a totally different way and guides him to become aware of opportunities rather than challenges. This book will show you that once you change the way you look at things, your mind will never return to its previous way.

Mind to Mind Conversations has one purpose: To help you make your dream come true, no matter how big that dream might be. To change your life you need the desire to change and the commitment to make that change possible through action. This book will take you on a journey where you will see how successful people think and act and it will help start you on the path to a new life.

message 2: by Erin (new)

Erin | 2 comments Hi Denis!

Your book sounds great and I would definitely be willing to give it a look. In exchange, perhaps you could do me a small favor and offer feedback as well?

I am a young designer looking for feedback on a website I am building for authors of self help books. Self help books can really change people's lives and I want to make sure I am getting the best feedback possible - directly from the source. I cannot stress enough that this is NOT an ad or asking anything from you other than feedback! I know that authors have the most insights into what they are looking for, so I want to best build it for them! Any and all feedback would be beyond appreciated!

message 3: by Denis (new) - added it

Denis Hachey | 2 comments Erin wrote: "Hi Denis!

Your book sounds great and I would definitely be willing to give it a look. In exchange, perhaps you could do me a small favor and offer feedback as well?

I am a young designer lookin..."

Hi Erin,
Of course, I'd be happy to help and give you detailed feedback! Please email me on readright22@gmail.com with the website details and I'll send you a copy of my book too.
Thanks,
Denis