Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Thunder on the Plains
This topic is about Thunder on the Plains
Book Issues > Need ebook added.

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Linda (last edited Jan 25, 2017 02:54PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Linda (lindamarie79) | 45 comments Hi could you add the ebook version with number of pages Thunder on the Plains. It is published by Sourcebook and is isbn# 9781402267659 Thank you very much!

message 2: by monika (new)

monika (lunafreya) | 132 comments the isbn you provided belongs to a paperback copy, so i dont understand what you want. it would be nice to provide us with more details about the edition you want us to add.

message 3: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42031 comments Mod
Unfortunately, publishers sometimes re-use the print ISBN on the ebook edition. If that is the case, we can add an ebook edition, but no ISBN. However, the rest of the book's information -- publication date, a link to the edition on the publisher's website -- would be very helpful.

Linda (lindamarie79) | 45 comments I do not know how to link something, sorry! The publisher for the ebook version is Sourcebook July 1, 2012. I don't know where you get the info on # of pages since I can't give you the number off my ereader.

message 5: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

Is this it? http://www.sourcebooks.com/store/thun...

Although it's not visible on that page, it looks like the ISBN for the ebook is actually 9781402267666. (And maybe also 9781402267673, but that's only listed on WorldCat, not on the author's site.)

Linda (lindamarie79) | 45 comments Yes, Thank you so much for searching that out. I found the worldcat sight last night that had been mentioned in this group but could not see how to search out the isbn on my kindle. I hate that they sell me books on the ereader without the isbn, only the publisher's name and date. It's not right! Thank you for going the extra steps!

message 7: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

Ok, here's your edition: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Linda (lindamarie79) | 45 comments Thank you very much! It still needs # of pages, but should I make that an additional request in the proper thread?

message 9: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

Publisher says 528, so that's what I put.

message 10: by Linda (last edited Jan 26, 2017 10:08AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Linda (lindamarie79) | 45 comments oh, thank you!!! I do not know how you found that at the publishing site, I could not find the pages or the isbn # there.