Wings Of Fire - Roleplaying Group discussion

Jade Mountain > Hallways

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 4821 comments Mod

message 2: by Featherflight (last edited Mar 03, 2017 09:39AM) (new)

Featherflight  (featherflight) | 105 comments ((Anyone can join me to rp if they want to, I'd really like it if he could meet his friend (Queen) ))
Nightstalker was wandering the halls, thinking to himself of any way he could redeem himself after all the suffering he had caused.

message 3: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

(( ooooh yeah one sec i'll make her ))

message 4: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Featherflight wrote: "((Anyone can join me to rp if they want to, I'd really like it if he could meet his friend (Queen) ))
Nightstalker was wandering the halls, thinking to himself of any way he could redeem himself af..."

(( hey featherflight i know u wanted her to be the opposite of Nightstalker but what tribe?))

Featherflight  (featherflight) | 105 comments (( Any!))

Featherflight  (featherflight) | 105 comments ((Sandwing or Seawing preferably))

message 7: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

(( oh ok then XD ))