Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Urban Fantasy - 1st Chapter

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by B. Spencer (new)

B. Spencer Edwards | 4 comments Seeking betas for a first chapter read, thanking all interested in advance.

The book is about a select group of detectives who investigate crimes of a supernatural nature in 1930s Detroit. Gritty, though humorous and very personal at times, the story has crossover potential.

message 2: by Amandeep (new)

Amandeep Singh | 35 comments Hi there!

I'd be interested in reading your first chapter if you read mine.

My story's blurb:

The premise: A superhero story with a twist!

It's the near future, and America has turned into a third world country because of a major economic depression. Sarah is a 16 year old homeless girl who lives in the crime-filled city of New Boston.

Sarah cannot control herself when she see's a crime; she jumps in to help no matter the threat on her own life. When Sarah accidentally ends up taking an action that dooms her whole city and everyone in it, she has no choice but to somehow save the day even though she's a starving girl who can't do a single pushup and can't take a light pinch.

message 3: by B. Spencer (new)

B. Spencer Edwards | 4 comments Yes, I would be glad to do a chapter swap with you.

message 4: by Amandeep (new)

Amandeep Singh | 35 comments Cool. Send me your first chapter through google docs. My email is amandeep3252@gmail.com. What's your email?

message 5: by B. Spencer (new)

B. Spencer Edwards | 4 comments authoregspencer@gmail.com