Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Self-Promotion > PNR/PNE Ghost Romance: Life and Then Love

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chessela (last edited Feb 24, 2017 10:25AM) (new)

Chessela Helm | 43 comments Ghost squatter, quantity of one. Sex male, race Caucasian, age dead. Lisette is shocked when she discovers her new house has an old occupant – the ghost of the man who lived there before her. Luckily Thomas becomes a good roommate, and then a friend with benefits. But Lisette is hesitant to have a real relationship. She wants a boyfriend she can leave the house with and tell other people about.

When she meets regular human Jake through work, she decides to go out with him. This creates a rift with Thomas, and he leaves to go explore the Afterworlds. His feelings for Lisette are stronger than hers, and he needs a chance to get over his afterlife love. It is only when he is gone that Lisette realizes how deep her feelings were for Thomas. She discovers that she will be able to have a normal life with him when the ghosts decide to reveal themselves to regular people. Is it too late to get him back? Will they be able to rewrite their story with a happy ending?

The book comes in two versions, the Romance Version Life and Then Love (Romance Version) by Chessela Helm and the spicier Erotica Version Life and Then Love (Erotica Version) by Chessela Helm . They are available on Amazon (Romance https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01MUEC2CF ) (Erotica https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01MZDHCEB ) and Smashwords for $2.99 each.

REVIEWS CLOSED.

message 2: by Jon (new)

Jon Zelig | 27 comments Don't have enough ratings and reviews; thought I would "throw my hat into the ring" anyway.

JZ

Jon Zelig

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amanda31085) | 17 comments I would like to read this, and review, it sounds right up my ally.

Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁ | 5 comments I'd love to read it! Sounds really fun and interesting!

message 5: by Chessela (new)

Chessela Helm | 43 comments I have messaged all three of you about the book. Please let me know if the message did not go through.

message 6: by Cari (new)

Cari Ray | 7 comments I'd like to read one as well, sounds interesting

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Life and Then Love (other topics)
Life and Then Love (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jon Zelig (other topics)