Cozy Mysteries discussion

Authors needing help > Reviewers wanted for cozy mystery

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura Laidman (laura_raptor) | 2 comments Hey everyone! I'd love to get some reviewers for my new book. I don't have an author page set up yet, but oh well!

The book is a PG rated cozy (there is murder, so it can't be G) staring a sassy book shop owner, her loyal rescue dog, and her kooky grandma. Please let me know if you'd be interested in reviewing it and I'll get in touch ASAP with a review copy.

Ladies' Book Club Murder An Ellie Reid Cozy Mystery by Lorelei Jones

No one loves a good mystery novel like book store owner Ellie Reid. She’s the town expert on all things literary and her newly formed book club has people reading even more. But when one of the members is discovered dead during their first meeting, things at the book store take a serious turn for the worse.

With fingers pointing and gossip spreading, the murder is all anyone in her small town can talk about. Ellie’s store and her book club are on the line, so she is going to have to put her knowledge of murder mysteries to good use to find the killer before she’s forced to close up shop for good!

This is the first book in the Ellie Reid cozy mystery series and includes a reading list for members of the Ladies’ Book Club after the story!

message 2: by BarbaraH (new)

BarbaraH | 57 comments I would love to read your book.This is the kind of book I like.
Would be happy to read and review it
BarbaraH

message 3: by Julie (new)

Julie | 4 comments Love the story line....would like to read it!

message 4: by Britney (new)

Britney (tarheels) | 142 comments I would love to read and review your book.

message 5: by Carla (last edited Jan 30, 2017 01:36PM) (new)

Carla (carla1957) | 928 comments I would enjoy reading your book. I can read kindle, or epub.
carlajohnsonhicks@gmail.com

message 6: by Leith (new)

Leith Devine (httpswwwgoodreadscomleith-devine) | 3 comments I'd love to read and review your book! I'm an avid cozy mystery reader (and rereader!) and love to find new series.

message 7: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 1 comments I would love to review your book.

message 8: by Paula (new)

Paula | 15 comments I would love to read/review Ladies Book Club Murder.
Preference for Kindle (mobi). Thanks
Ponderosapaula@aol.com

message 9: by Sz (new)

Sz Davis | 26 comments I'm a cozy addict. Love the mystery but have to have a happy ending, some laughter, some intrigue, some characters to fall in love with. I'd love to read your book. Honest opinion guaranteed.

message 10: by Sz (new)

Sz Davis | 26 comments Uh well hit send before adding Askamom50@gmail.com

message 11: by Leith (new)

Leith Devine (httpswwwgoodreadscomleith-devine) | 3 comments Sure! I love a good cozy!

message 12: by Robin (new)

Robin Leslie Coxon (goodreadscomrobin_coxon) I would feel privileged to be chosen to review your book. If you are still in need of someone to do so, please feel free to contact me. robeader53(at)yahoo(dot)com

message 13: by Diana (new)

Diana Switter | 19 comments Are you still looking for reviewers for your Cozy Mystery? I've been reviewing books for about 7 months now and enjoy it tremendously. Thank you for your consideration.
Diana

message 14: by Gene (new)

Gene | 110 comments Hi Laura,

Is the offer still stands?

message 15: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (gorjessina17) | 9 comments Hi Laura,

If you are still looking for readers, I'd be glad to read and review your book on my blog, Goodreads, and any sale site that you'd like. My email is gorjessina17@gmail.com and I have a Kindle e-reader.

Thanks!~Jessica

message 16: by Christine (new)

Christine | 97 comments Hi, Laura if you are still looking for reviewers I am interested.

message 17: by Ping (new)

Ping Naka | 1 comments If you are still looking for readers I'd be happy to read and review your book.

message 18: by Patti (new)

Patti Smith | 21 comments I would be happy to be a reviewer for you. My email is
patti.s@comcast.net

message 19: by Leona (new)

Leona (mnleona) | 123 comments I would like to read and review. An animal in the story is a good thing.
Leona
mnleona@aol.com

message 20: by Amanda (new)

Amanda  (mommy2gb) | 1 comments I would be interested.
amandabarton14@gmail.com

message 21: by Jenny (new)

Jenny | 1 comments hello i would love to if still want people? email is jenz33uk@hotmail.com

message 22: by Chris (new)

Chris | 27 comments As much as I would love to read your new cozy for a review, I am totally swamped with books but please keep me in mind if the offer comes up again.

message 23: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Morrison | 3 comments Hi, I am new on here, but I would love to review your book. It sounds like it is right up my street.

message 24: by Anne (new)

Anne | 2 comments I would love to read your book as well if you are still seeking reviewers!

message 25: by Xanthi (new)

Xanthi (libertine101) This sounds like it is right up my alley but I've probably come too late to the party?

message 26: by Debbie (new)

Debbie | 1 comments I love cozy mysteries and I would be thrilled to preview yours!

message 27: by Donna (new)

Donna (donna_mccoy) | 14 comments I would love to preview your cozy mystery and will give an honest review. Am I too late to receive this offer?

message 28: by Heather (new)

Heather Holland | 1 comments would love to help

message 29: by Donna (new)

Donna (donna_mccoy) | 14 comments I, too, would love to preview your cozy mystery and would give an honest review. Hope I am not too late for this offer.
Donna

message 30: by Vera Smith (new)

Vera Smith | 2 comments I would very much like to read and review your book!

message 31: by Sz (new)

Sz Davis | 26 comments I will give you an honest review, and it is one of my favorite situations. I'm on my third reading of Carolyn Harg mysteries cause I do like the set up and the characters. Of course fir her it's a wacky mother in law. Thanks in advance

message 32: by Donna (new)

Donna (donna_mccoy) | 14 comments I would like to very much to read and review a book of yours. I will give an honest opinion. I'd like to read about a wacky mother-in-law. Thank you for the offer.
Donna