Literary Alliance discussion

February 2017 > February 2017 Title's Vote

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annie (new)

Annie | 25 comments Mod
It's time to vote for our next 3 titles that we will read in February! Please comment below with only 2 of our General Fiction options, listed below:
The Bookstore by Deborah Meyler Longbourn by Jo Baker Calling Me Home by Julie Kibler The Fate of Mercy Alban by Wendy Webb

This is our Non-Fiction/Biography category. Please comment below with only 1 title that you wish to see as our February Non-Fiction/Biography title:
Not My Father's Son by Alan Cumming Hillbilly Elegy A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis by J.D. Vance Talking as Fast as I Can From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls, and Everything in Between by Lauren Graham

I will tally the votes and post the winners by the 1st! If no votes are cast, I will randomly choose titles from the above lists. Have a great day, everyone and happy reading!

message 2: by Annie (new)

Annie | 25 comments Mod
Also, if anyone has any suggestions of a better way to carry the voting out or perhaps a few titles that you would like to see in the running for upcoming months, please let me know! I'm always looking for new books to add!

message 3: by JoAn (new)

JoAn I just finished A Man Called Ove and then started to think about February. So haven't voted. I will read whatever is picked. Thanks.

Smith Christine Smith (smithcdreads) | 7 comments How do I vote?
How do we discuss the books we read?

Smith Christine Smith (smithcdreads) | 7 comments Annie wrote: "It's time to vote for our next 3 titles that we will read in February! Please comment below with only 2 of our General Fiction options, listed below:
The Bookstore by Deborah Meyler[bookcover:L..."

For the non-fiction, I choose the Alan Cummings book. Either of the fiction is okay with me (they all look good).