Fans of Eugenides discussion

Information > Thick as Thieves (Book 5)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scout (new)

Scout (scout1701) | 1 comments Hey everybody! I'm wicked excited that the fifth book in this series is finally coming out in May. Any speculation about what'll happen in it? I know the description says it follows Kamet, so I'm thinking we won't really get to see any of my favorite characters (Gen, Sophos, Attolia), but I'm still hoping!

Amanda-I dream of a gallant southern gentleman watching the sunset | 10 comments I'm hoping too, but it seems like you really couldn't have much of them, but maybe there'll be a little bit of Gen. And I'd be curious to know if Sophos is in it at all. If he is, that could provide some very interesting plot twists.

message 3: by Greta (new)

Greta (gretakelly) | 17 comments Oh my goodness, I can't believe book 5 is finally almost here. That means I will have to re-read the first 4 again just before I read book 5, but I'm not complaining. I love this series!

message 4: by Lydia (new)

Lydia Corey My library has it!!!! I can't wait to get it.

message 5: by Rob (new)

Rob | 1 comments Hi all,

I see that Book 6 The Return of the Thief is due to be released in eBook form next month (March 2019). Yet the hardcover is not scheduled until August 2020. What gives? That makes no sense to me.

I much prefer to read this series in physical form. Why must we have to wait 1.5 years to get the physical book version???