Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Love Me (Coopers Creek #1)
This topic is about Love Me
Review Requests > Reviewers Wanted - Contemporary Romance

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bronwen (last edited Jan 24, 2017 08:35PM) (new)

Bronwen Evans (bronwenevans) | 6 comments I'm releasing a new small-town, sexy, contemporary romance series. I'm better known for my Regency Historical romances (USA Today bestseller), so I'm looking for feedback and reviews on my branch out into a different genre.

The first book in USA Today bestselling author, Bronwen Evans’s flirty new contemporary romance series…

Emily Stanford’s trip to New York, and her plan to bring her orphaned goddaughter home to Coopers Creek, backfires. Hayley’s coming home but to Emily’s horror she’s hired as Hayley’s nanny and moving in with her ex-lover, Hayley’s uncle, the handsome cowboy come banker, Tyler Jeffries. He still makes her heart pound-even though four years ago he walked away from their relationship without a backward glance.

Tyler hates that he has no choice but to let Emily move in, but this is about Hayley and what she needs. He can’t believe the woman he blames for his sister’s death still fiercely fires his blood. Back in Coopers Creek, out of his comfort zone, coping with PTA meetings and white picket fences, he lets his heart’s defences down, only to have Emily betray him again…

You can read the first chapter on my website if you are interested in the rest of the book.
http://www.bronwenevans.com/coopers-c...

Many thanks
Bronwen Evans

Madison  Monroe (teablanketmybook) | 11 comments Hello,,

I would love the opportunity to review this book. The blurbs sounds really interesting.

message 3: by Bronwen (new)

Bronwen Evans (bronwenevans) | 6 comments madison wrote: "Hello,,

I would love the opportunity to review this book. The blurbs sounds really interesting."

Thank you - do you read on an eReader? If so which one and I'll need an email address to send the file to you?

cheersBronwen

Madison  Monroe (teablanketmybook) | 11 comments I have a kindle. Either you i can give you my kindle address or you can send it to my email. I would prefer it on my kindle, i carry it everywhere.

message 5: by Bronwen (new)

Bronwen Evans (bronwenevans) | 6 comments madison wrote: "I have a kindle. Either you i can give you my kindle address or you can send it to my email. I would prefer it on my kindle, i carry it everywhere."

okay, what is our kindle email? you can email it to me if you prefer - nzagsbron@xtra.co.nz you will have to put my email in as a person you accept emails from nzagsbron@xtra.co.nz

Madison  Monroe (teablanketmybook) | 11 comments My kindle email is mzbrendabee_57@kindle.com

message 7: by Bronwen (new)

Bronwen Evans (bronwenevans) | 6 comments madison wrote: "My kindle email is mzbrendabee_57@kindle.com"

On it's way!

Madison  Monroe (teablanketmybook) | 11 comments Thanks! I look forward to reading it.

Madison  Monroe (teablanketmybook) | 11 comments I posted my review for this book and may I say that I loved it.!!

message 10: by Bronwen (new)

Bronwen Evans (bronwenevans) | 6 comments Oh, thank you! Much appreciated. I put it on my facebook page.