Genre Specific Review Groups discussion

Review Group Requests > Thriller/ historical thriller (Accepted)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dora (new)

Dora Ilieva | 24 comments Is anybody interested in starting another thriller review group? My books are historical thrillers, but I think they will fit in a general thriller/suspense category.

message 2: by A.P. (new)

A.P. Martin (apmartin) | 24 comments I would be, yes. However, my book has already been in one of these groups which has now finished. Am I permitted to enter it into a second group?

message 3: by D.R. (new)

D.R. (drshoultz) | 16 comments I would like to participate, also. Like A.P. , I was in the Mystery/Thriller/Crime Fiction Group which just completed. I have three books that fit this genre. I could submit a different book for this review group.

message 4: by L.N. (new)

L.N. Denison | 758 comments Mod
A.P. wrote: "I would be, yes. However, my book has already been in one of these groups which has now finished. Am I permitted to enter it into a second group?"

If the group is finished, then yes you can join another group, but there is no written rule saying you can't be in two groups at once =)

message 5: by A.P. (new)

A.P. Martin (apmartin) | 24 comments L.N. wrote: "A.P. wrote: "I would be, yes. However, my book has already been in one of these groups which has now finished. Am I permitted to enter it into a second group?"

If the group is finished, then yes y..."

Hi L N , thanks for that. The group I was in has already finished.

best wishes,

Paul

message 6: by L.N. (new)

A.P. wrote: "L.N. wrote: "A.P. wrote: "I would be, yes. However, my book has already been in one of these groups which has now finished. Am I permitted to enter it into a second group?"

If the group is finishe..."

Then feel free to join another group.

message 7: by Dora (new)

Dora Ilieva | 24 comments Hi! I am interested in participating.

Dora Ilieva "The Master"

message 8: by L.N. (last edited Feb 14, 2017 02:38PM) (new)

Dora wrote: "Hi! I am interested in participating.

Dora Ilieva "The Master""

Go to the the sign up page, add your links, and I will add you =)

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Here is the link to get you into the round, Dora =)