Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > BETA NEEDED FIRST 5 CHAPTERS OF M/F EROTICA (15,000 WORDS)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Antoinette (new)

Antoinette  Patterson (aipatterson) | 17 comments EROTIC BDSM M/F. BETA NEEDED URGENTLY,

message 2: by Erin (new)

Erin Daniels | 7 comments Would be willing to exchange for a 12K word contemporary romance.

message 3: by Antoinette (new)

Antoinette  Patterson (aipatterson) | 17 comments Erin Lee Daniels wrote: "Would be willing to exchange for a 12K word contemporary romance."

I have never been a Beta reader... so I am not quite sure how good I will be..

message 4: by Antoinette (new)

Antoinette  Patterson (aipatterson) | 17 comments Here's the synopsis...
This isn't the story of love between the prince and the princess, or a good girl and a bad boy. This is the story of two messed up, dark and unstable lovers.
Raquel married the man who had her kidnapped, he was never gentle and soft, he was a sadistic bastard who trained her to be a weapon and hurt her physically when she didn't match up to him. Yet she fell in love with the twisted freak of a devil, because in his own strange way, he showed her that he loved her too.
Romanique's little doll, his darling wife Raquel was stolen from him, and he has hoped each day of the year of their separation for her to return. But when she does come back, she's different, more disobedient, more rebellious, twelve months without a leash have turned her feral. It's hard for him to trust her, yet he refuses to give up on his most precious possession, even if it means he has to break her to pieces and put her back up again.

message 5: by Joanne (new)

Joanne LaRe Thompson | 68 comments Hi Antoinette,

I would be interested in reading your work. I am an experienced erotica editor/beta reader.

I prefer the script to be in Word. You can send it to the below email address.

Thanks,
Joanne LaRe Thompson
Mark My Words Editing
tho0123@earthlink.net
970-224-2527

message 6: by Antoinette (new)

Antoinette  Patterson (aipatterson) | 17 comments Joanne wrote: "Hi Antoinette,

I would be interested in reading your work. I am an experienced erotica editor/beta reader.

I prefer the script to be in Word. You can send it to the below email address.

Thanks,
..."

Thank you! Will be emailing it to you immediately.