Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Adult Fantasy Novel/110k words

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angelina (new)

Angelina Gonne | 5 comments I would appreciate volunteers interested in reading my first novel, Blood Reign. I think I have spent over two years on it now, and am eager for constructive feedback. I would describe it as a fantasy-based girl's coming of age story: a mix of Alice in Wonderland and Game of Thrones. Thanks in advance!

message 2: by Erin (new)

Erin Daniels | 7 comments Angelina wrote: "I would appreciate volunteers interested in reading my first novel, Blood Reign. I think I have spent over two years on it now, and am eager for constructive feedback. I would describe it as a fant..."

I am finishing up my 12K romance and would love to do swapsie :)

message 3: by Angelina (new)

Angelina Gonne | 5 comments Erin Lee Daniels wrote: "Angelina wrote: "I would appreciate volunteers interested in reading my first novel, Blood Reign. I think I have spent over two years on it now, and am eager for constructive feedback. I would desc..."

Yes, Erin, I would love to! Can you give me your email?

message 4: by C.E. (new)

C.E. Clayton (chelscey) | 9 comments Hey Angelina, I'd be happy to give it a read through. My YA Fantasy will be coming out later this year so I've gone through the process you're entering into. Let me know if you'd still like/need beta readers for your project :)

message 5: by Angelina (new)

Angelina Gonne | 5 comments Chelscey wrote: "Hey Angelina, I'd be happy to give it a read through. My YA Fantasy will be coming out later this year so I've gone through the process you're entering into. Let me know if you'd still like/need be..."

Hi Chelscey-Yes, please! How should I send you the link?

message 6: by C.E. (new)

C.E. Clayton (chelscey) | 9 comments Angelina wrote: "Chelscey wrote: "Hey Angelina, I'd be happy to give it a read through. My YA Fantasy will be coming out later this year so I've gone through the process you're entering into. Let me know if you'd s..."

You should be able to send it to me as a message on Goodreads, you can friend me first if it doesn't allow you to message me. If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll shoot over my email!