Everything and Anything discussion

Random! > Ever Met a Famous Person?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Happy (spread The Word) | 99 comments Write about your experience here.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

No, I haven't. :)
I hope to be famous someday (because of my writing). Lol.

message 3: by Dolphin lover (new)

Dolphin lover (callmeava) | 9 comments Yes I met victor Cruz, I met fireman ed, ray Lucas

message 4: by Hanna (last edited Jan 24, 2017 12:34PM) (new)

Hanna Only the best Southern Gospel artists: Scott Fowler, Mark Trammell, Tribute Quartet, LeFevre Quartet, (especially Mike LeFevre) and Brian Free. :) Not considered famous in the world, but they are in our house!

message 5: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 1492 comments I met Lisa Scottoline and she was so nice

Happy (spread The Word) | 99 comments Yep, Obama. I shook his hand, but he had an actual conversation with my sister!!!!

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 7 comments I met my fav band members/singers in my dreams, if that counts XD

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 25, 2017 05:04AM) (new)

i saw rl stine on cupcake wars if that counts and u met sumone famous already:shinedown (*whispers im shinedown*)

message 9: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 1492 comments That counts lol

message 10: by . (last edited Jan 25, 2017 10:35AM) (new)

. (yayayyaya) I met Jesse James and Sandra Bullock. (They were married at the time. Now they're divorced.)
My dad worked at Jesse Jame's company, West Coast Choppers, when I was in kindergarden. (I honestly only remember a little bit.) We got to go to a racetrack and watch Jesse James race in his car. I remember watching my little sister fall asleep in Sandra Bullock's arms at the racetrack.
I remember Jesse's dog that was very old. I was scared of him.
And there was restaurant was across the street named after the dog, Cisco Burger restaurant. The food was good. Anyway I'm getting off topic xD

message 11: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 1492 comments Oh that's so cool

message 12: by JoAlice (new)

JoAlice No, Not yet

message 13: by Emily (new)

Emily | 22 comments only in my dreams lol

message 14: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 1492 comments Lol your funny Emily lol