Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Please update my cover

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Atalina (new)

Atalina Wright (atalinawright) | 2 comments Hello, I've noticed that one of the covers for my new title "Unbound" is still showing as the old white version. Please could you update this to this new black version, as displayed on its Kindle Edition here...

Unbound by Atalina Wright

And my website here... http://www.atalinawright.com/unbound/

With thanks and warm wishes,

Atalina

message 2: by Cas (last edited Jan 24, 2017 02:55PM) (new)

Cas (brekker) | 13 comments Was the white image the temporary placeholder image you had before your book was published? As in, there's no actual published version of your book with this cover? Because if so, I'll just have to add a new edition with your black cover.

message 3: by Atalina (new)

Atalina Wright (atalinawright) | 2 comments Thanks for replying so quickly. There is no printed version of the book with this cover. The cover was changed before it went to print, but somehow the old one is the one that Goodreads has picked up. Both Nielson, Ingram and Amazon have the correct black cover. The eBook with the correct cover is already added to My Books. So this is an inaccurate duplicate and either needs to be deleted or changed so that it doesn't mislead readers. Many thanks.

message 4: by Alex (new)

Alex | 2739 comments Were there electronic versions with this cover distributed as Advance Reader copies before publication?