WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD discussion

Prayers and wishes > LGBTQ- comments

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rhodes of Sapphire  *living day by day* (rosellinemesprit) | 115 comments Mod
I know this isn't one of the best things to talk about, but there are many young teens and adults that are queer and need support from friends and family. Sometimes they end up on the streets. As a teen of the modern society, some of my greatest friends are queer, and they are just like us.Many times they get bullied for being themselves, and it's just because people push them away. Sometimes you got to think about what life would be like in their shoes in order to understand.

I don't want to get rid of LGBTQ, but accept it. Believe it or not, you may know a queer person, even if they don't tell you.

So yes, this is the topic for this little fragment, you don't even have to post anything, but just know to change the world for the better, acceptance is key. Thank-you for reading this speech.

If you have something to say, don't be afraid to say it. Constructive criticism is ok.

message 2: by CL (new)

CL (cljones) | 5 comments I agree acceptance is the key and we should all do our part to make "different" not a deciding factor in our actions.

CL wrote: "I agree acceptance is the key and we should all do our part to make "different" not a deciding factor in our actions."

True, so true. Because being different is what makes us unique

message 4: by CL (new)

CL (cljones) | 5 comments Rhodes of Sapphire *God loves us all for who we are, not what we've done* wrote: "CL wrote: "I agree acceptance is the key and we should all do our part to make "different" not a deciding factor in our actions."

True, so true. Because being different is what makes us unique"

It is!! I have always believed that if I cannot make myself happy no one else can and sometimes that means doing what is best for me not everybody else. Which can make a person seem different to someone not on the same path and I am ok with that. Here's to all of us who forge our own path!! Different be danged!!

CL wrote: "Rhodes of Sapphire *God loves us all for who we are, not what we've done* wrote: "CL wrote: "I agree acceptance is the key and we should all do our part to make "different" not a deciding factor in..."

We are all warriors, we are all renegades in life! WE CHOSE OUR DESTINIES!!!!!

message 6: by . (new)

. (yayayyaya) I don't believe that LGBTQ should be accepted into our society. I don't know if any of you believe in the Bible, but it clearly states that God created Adam and Eve. Not Adam and STEVE. There's nothing in the Bible that says it is right.
I'm not dying to start an argument, just voicing what I believe. ;)

message 7: by . (new)

. (yayayyaya) and it auto corrected what I said... I meant trying, not dying lol

message 8: by CL (new)

CL (cljones) | 5 comments Crystal wrote: "I don't believe that LGBTQ should be accepted into our society. I don't know if any of you believe in the Bible, but it clearly states that God created Adam and Eve. Not Adam and STEVE. There's not..."

That being said Crystal. I am not LGBTQ and I also believe in God but I do not think God made any mistakes nor do I believe he meant for anyone to judge those who have a different life style. I believe we are taught in the Bible to exist together compassionately and last but not least you are entitled to your beliefs just as we all are.... I am also just voicing what I believe and may God bless you in today's ever changing world. I know I find his grace everyday and am thankful and grateful for all that I have. No judgement here just acceptance of those who may be different than myself either in beliefs or lifestyle and I hope with all my heart my God will not find fault with that.

CL wrote: "Crystal wrote: "I don't believe that LGBTQ should be accepted into our society. I don't know if any of you believe in the Bible, but it clearly states that God created Adam and Eve. Not Adam and ST..."

Verry well said, and I agree with you. Acceptance is key.

message 10: by Suzzy (new)

Suzzy Jims | 46 comments Yeah I like that