Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Combined Paperback and Ebook Issues

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Harper (new)

Harper Swan | 2 comments Hi,

The paperback and ebook for The Replacement Chronicles (Replacement Chronicles Parts 1-3) were combined, and I'm truly thankful for that even though I seem to have lost most of my ratings in the process. The two ratings left, however, don't seem to be an averaged rating. Another thing is that although I have two reviews, it says I have none even they they are found farther down. I'd appreciate any help with correcting these issues.

A whole separate problem is that I was given a one-star rating and review simple because this omnibus issue contains a part that someone had already bought and read. The book description clearly says in the first line that the book is an omnibus issue and lists the parts inside, including the part this one-star reader read. I'd appreciate any help with that as well. Thank you in advance for your time.
Harper Swan

message 2: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments The combining only happened a few hours ago, so the reviews and ratings are probably not correct yet due to caching.

message 3: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42499 comments Mod
Please also note that librarians have no control over individual reviews or ratings.

message 4: by Harper (new)

Harper Swan | 2 comments Thanks for your quick reply. I'll keep an eye on it and let you know if everything gets straightened out. I checked this morning and still don't see the rest of my ratings, many of which were five star. Hope to get them back. Thanks for your help.