Everything and Anything discussion

Introduce yourself

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Happy (spread The Word) | 99 comments Your name, age (optional), and at least 3 fun facts about yourself. Feel free to add anything else you want us to know about yourself:)

message 2: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) Hi, I'm Tura and I'm 14 years old. I love reading and writing and I can do any job you give me. I enjoy making new friends and am in the band Dark Divide. (We're not up yet, we're still working on our album.)

NerdyJediGymnast | 28 comments HOLY FREAK I SAW THE EVERYTHING EVERYTHING BOOK AND I CLICKED JOINED

NerdyJediGymnast | 28 comments Hi! Im Nerdy the Jedi Gymnast but YOU can call me Nerdy! Im 14 and a quarter

message 5: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) I'm actually 14 1/2, since my birthday is exactly six month away.

Happy (spread The Word) | 99 comments Hi! My name is Paige, I am 13. I lived in the Netherlands, I love to swim, and Lord of the Rings is my favorite movie EVER!!! That's why I added it first! And please feel free to add as many topics as you want. I would love for this group to be BIG! Did u guys invite at least 5 people?

message 7: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) I invited about 15 - 20 people.

Happy (spread The Word) | 99 comments Yay!!!!

message 9: by Deejay (DZ) (new)

Deejay (DZ) (deejayreads) | 3 comments Hiya! I'm Deejay, 16 years old and a HUGE bookworm, I'm addicted to John Green, Cassandra Clare, Sarah J Maas, and JK Rowling of course, I read in English but sometimes in French and Arabic too , I'm Algerian !! And I accept all friend requests ! :)

message 10: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 28 comments Deejay wrote: "Hiya! I'm Deejay, 16 years old and a HUGE bookworm, I'm addicted to John Green, Cassandra Clare, Sarah J Maas, and JK Rowling of course, I read in English but sometimes in French and Arabic too , I..."

HIIIII!!! :D

Happy (spread The Word) | 99 comments Hi Deejay! Welcome:) I am sending a friend request right now!!!

message 12: by Jazzy (last edited Jan 24, 2017 10:33AM) (new)

Jazzy (jazbooked) Yo my name's Jazzy. I'm old enough to drive, but young enough to still love Veggietales and Cheezits. I'm a full blooded Filipina born in the USA! that means I'm really short. Ha ha. I'm obesessed with music.. no joke, I can't live without my jamz. I'm really sarcastic, but not very witty x)

message 13: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 28 comments Jazzy-Grace wrote: "Yo my name's Jazzy. I'm old enough to drive, but still love Veggietales and Cheezits. I'm a full blooded Filipina born in the USA! that means I'm really short. Ha ha. I'm obesessed with music.. no ..."

HEY! :D

message 14: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) Hi Jazzy!

message 15: by Sarah Grace (new)

Sarah Grace Grzy (sarahgraceg) Hey ya'll! My name's Sarah Grace. I am a teen who loves music, audio production, audio dramas, books, and web design! I also love to learn, and am not ashamed to call myself a nerd! :)

message 16: by Kellyn (new)

Kellyn Roth (kellynrothauthor) Hi everyone! *waves frantically* I'm Kellyn Roth ... just call me Kell. :) I'm 15 and I love ... hmm. Lots of things. Reading, writing, blogging, music, soccer, basketball, various TV shows/movies, swimming, "arguing" about stuff that matters to me (haha, jk ... although I do tend to talk a lot about stuff like abortion or whatever!), horses, cats, dogs, cows (don't laugh) ... chocolate. Chocolate it great. Oh, and Jesus! I love Jesus. <3 :D

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm Raevyn. My passion is writing--I'm currently working on an original novel and a fanfiction. I also enjoy cooking. I'm a perfectionist, and I can be obsessive about schoolwork.

message 18: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 28 comments Raevyn ~I Should Be Writing~ wrote: "I'm Raevyn. My passion is writing--I'm currently working on an original novel and a fanfiction. I also enjoy cooking. I'm a perfectionist, and I can be obsessive about schoolwork."

YAY

message 19: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy (jazbooked) Raevyn ~I Should Be Writing~ wrote: "I'm Raevyn. My passion is writing--I'm currently working on an original novel and a fanfiction. I also enjoy cooking. I'm a perfectionist, and I can be obsessive about schoolwork."

Ooo girl, same. I am like a freak when it comes to being a perfectionist. It scare people sometimes

message 20: by Hanna (new)

Hanna Hello! I'm Hanna, formerly known as CutePolarBear. (Hence my profile picture) I'm a homeschooled highschooler that plays the banjo, listens to lots of music, and may own a bit too many Playmobil sets. ;) And I'll talk to anyone, including Kellyn, about things like abortion... :D (Psst- it's a horrible thing, and I hope Donald Trump will appoint a pro-life judge!)

Happy (spread The Word) | 99 comments Welcome all:)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm Shine and I'm 19 (GOING ON 20 THIS YEAR). I love writing (songs and stories), I'm a homeschool graduate, and I self-published a book for my senior project last year.

message 23: by Seema M. (new)

Seema M. Fazil (brotherlyloveisbeautiful) | 22 comments Hello I'm Seema.
This group looks cool! :)

Happy (spread The Word) | 99 comments Hey Seema!

message 26: by Georgina (new)

Georgina Mason | 3 comments Hello,

I'm Georgina, from the UK.

I don't really enjoy writing reviews (shock, horror) but prefer to have a discussion about a book with others.

message 27: by Ramona (new)

Ramona (monakersch) | 11 comments Hi everyone! I'm Ramona and I'm from Austria (yep, that's right - no kangaroos in Austria!)

I'm almost 21 years old, currently trying to learn sign-language and addicted to coffee, books and music. Also, I love to dance but I totally suck at it xD

Happy (spread The Word) | 99 comments Hi Ramona:)

message 29: by Ramona (new)

Ramona (monakersch) | 11 comments Hi! We seem to be in a lot of the same groups :)

message 30: by . (new)

. (yayayyaya) I'm Crystal, and I'm 15 (going to be 16 in April). I love to write, but never finish what I'm working on. I love to read books that have action in it, and a little romance. I'm homeschooled christian, so I have lots of time on my hand after schoolwork is finished.
I'm a huge Star Wars fan!

message 31: by . (new)

. (yayayyaya) Ramona wrote: "Hi everyone! I'm Ramona and I'm from Austria (yep, that's right - no kangaroos in Austria!)

I'm almost 21 years old, currently trying to learn sign-language and addicted to coffee, books and music..."

Cool, I'm learning sign language too. :)

Happy (spread The Word) | 99 comments Hey Crystal:)

message 33: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 28 comments Crystal wrote: "I'm Crystal, and I'm 15 (going to be 16 in April). I love to write, but never finish what I'm working on. I love to read books that have action in it, and a little romance. I'm homeschooled christi..."

YASSSS HOMESCHOOL AND YAASSS STAR WARS

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 7 comments Crystal wrote: "Ramona wrote: "Hi everyone! I'm Ramona and I'm from Austria (yep, that's right - no kangaroos in Austria!)

I'm almost 21 years old, currently trying to learn sign-language and addicted to coffee, ..."

I used to take ASL in school but I'm finished with all the courses

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 7 comments NerdyJediGymnast wrote: "Crystal wrote: "I'm Crystal, and I'm 15 (going to be 16 in April). I love to write, but never finish what I'm working on. I love to read books that have action in it, and a little romance. I'm home..."

NERDY

message 36: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 1464 comments My name is Christine Hatfield and I'm 29 years old and I work at the school where I help little kids that are handicapped and I play the play the piano and I'm making bracelets for the make a wish foundation of New Jersey and I have a medical problem

message 37: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) HI Skye

message 38: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 1464 comments Hey Skye

Happy (spread The Word) | 99 comments Hey Christine & Skye!!!

message 40: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 1464 comments Hey

message 41: by Autumn (new)

Autumn Slaght | 16 comments *waves* Hello! I'm Autumn Slaght, since age is optional I'm going to opt out of revealing my age, but I'm a young person, under age 20. Three fun facts about me? Well, I love classical music and I play violin and sing on my free time. *tilts head* What is this "free time" that everyone always talk about? :) I love the medieval era, especially the chivalry aspect of it. And... Sunrises, sunsets and evenings are my favorite time of the day.
Oh, another thing too? I love tea and making new friends. :)

message 42: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 1464 comments WELCOME AUTUMN!

message 43: by Ramona (last edited Jan 26, 2017 01:41PM) (new)

Ramona (monakersch) | 11 comments Crystal wrote: "Ramona wrote..."

Kavy Jackson Fullbuster ~So everybody come on~ wrote: "Crystal wrote: "Ramona wrote..."

That's cool Crystal!

Kavy, I love that you had the possibility of taking ASL classes in school! Our schools don't offer anything like that :(

Hi Christine, Skye and Autumn!

message 44: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 1464 comments Hey Ramona

message 45: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy (jazbooked) GREETINGS TO YOU HUMAN PEOPLES (and the exceptional trolls)

message 46: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy (jazbooked) Autumn wrote: "*waves* Hello! I'm Autumn Slaght, since age is optional I'm going to opt out of revealing my age, but I'm a young person, under age 20. Three fun facts about me? Well, I love classical music and I ..."

Dude you're lit. I adore-like-legit-love-like-i-love-icecream-and-that's-saying-something your name. It's just beautiful! :)

And then God bless you and your appreciation/adoration for classical music. Not many people really appreciate that genre which breaks my heart because they're the legit roots of so much awesomeness I can't even begin.

Okay, Medieval chivalry? That's legit man. 'Nuff said.

I'm a strong believer in tea=life, so YEA. That's awesome. Virtually, you sound like an awesome human person x)

message 47: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy (jazbooked) Crystal wrote: "I'm Crystal, and I'm 15 (going to be 16 in April). I love to write, but never finish what I'm working on. I love to read books that have action in it, and a little romance. I'm homeschooled christi..."

HI WHEN'S YOUR BIRTHDAY? Mine is April 10 :)

message 48: by Matie (new)

Matie Hi I am Matie. I turned 15 in January and I love to read and write.

message 49: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 1464 comments WELCOME EVERYONE!

message 50: by Autumn (new)

Autumn Slaght | 16 comments Jazzy-Grace wrote: Dude you're lit. I adore-like-legit-love-like-i-love-icecream-and-that's-saying-something your name. It's just beautiful! :)

And then God bless you and your appreciation/adoration for classical musi

Hi there! Thank you so much for such a warm, great welcome! Awww, thank you so much. It's weird, but I'm kinda partial to my name, too. :) I like it a lot. Autumn is one of my favorites. ^.^

I totally agree! Classical music has such life, such beauty and such character to it. I'm so glad that you like it, as well!

Chivalry? Yes!

Tea=Life! Hee-hee, I can't agree with that more!! I love the act of curling up with a lovely cup of tea and reading/writing a book. (I'm an author, as well, so that's a HUGE part of me. :))

Thank you so much. ^.^ You sound truly amazing as well. I'm glad we can agree on so much right off the bat! :) Again, thank you for your amazing welcome!

Christine and Romona: Thank you both! Christine, I love your name!!! Christine is another one of my favorites!! Thank you guys for saying hi! :D :D

« previous 1