WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD discussion

Prayers and wishes > Prayers and wishes

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rhodes of Sapphire  *living day by day* (rosellinemesprit) | 115 comments Mod
for those that are having a hard time, we will send you prayers and wish the best for you. If there is anything serious, you can talk to us mods by PM. We can help.

Just a reminder that we're here for you if you ever need some help...

Phoenix~They/Them I may not be religious and believe that we make our own paths so Im also hear to help anyone.

message 4: by ~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (last edited Feb 10, 2017 10:35AM) (new)

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (godschild4677) I ask that my 9 year old son be held in prayer for the total healing and restoration of his body. He was diagnosed with Epilepsy in Aug 2016. And for awhile it was controlled with his meds. But in late December, he began to have more frequent seizures and different kinds. And we have been battleling and trying to find a proper dose for him with a new medication.

My husband and I ask that you please pray that he is healed. So that one day, and one day soon he won't even need meds to control this. But that while medication is needed, we ask that the meds be 100% effective, but that they also do not cause any harmful side effects in the short or long term. That the doctors and nurses charged with his care are given the wisdom & full knowledge of the best way to proceed when it comes to his care and our peace of mind.

We thank you for your prayers for our son. May the Lord continue to bless and keep you all <3

message 5: by Suzzy (new)

Suzzy Jims | 46 comments Wow that hard. I'll de praying

message 6: by Suzzy (new)

Suzzy Jims | 46 comments be* sorry

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (godschild4677) Thank you :)

message 8: by Suzzy (new)

Suzzy Jims | 46 comments That's are sisters in the Lord for!!

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (godschild4677) Suzzy wrote: "That's are sisters in the Lord for!!"

(hugs)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

For my Candida to finish healing and to be off of supplements in June.
For my family to understand me.

PinkLoki(Shine) RULER OF: CrimsonPeak, Asgard, Jotunheim, Midgard, AvengersTower wrote: "For my Candida to finish healing and to be off of supplements in June.
For my family to understand me."

I will pray for you. God be with you, and may your family understand your hopes and wishes soon.

message 12: by Suzzy (new)

Suzzy Jims | 46 comments My grandpas not doing so well. We think he doesn't have a lot of time left. And I really don't know if he knows God or not

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Suzzy wrote: "My grandpas not doing so well. We think he doesn't have a lot of time left. And I really don't know if he knows God or not"

I know how you feel, Suzzy. My Grandpa got saved just before he died last year. He was very close to me and the family.

message 14: by Ben (new)

Ben (benroche) | 24 comments Mod
Suzzy wrote: "My grandpas not doing so well. We think he doesn't have a lot of time left. And I really don't know if he knows God or not"

Ill be praying for him.

message 15: by Suzzy (new)

Suzzy Jims | 46 comments Thank you:)

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (godschild4677) Suzzy wrote: "My grandpas not doing so well. We think he doesn't have a lot of time left. And I really don't know if he knows God or not"

#Prayers for him and your family.

message 17: by Suzzy (new)

Suzzy Jims | 46 comments Thank you so much

message 18: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) My sister suffers from severe full-body eczema. This causes her to get infections more easily, have severe itching all over her body, tear up her skin scratching, spend hours a day caring for her skin, and even more terrible things. My mother was praying to God and he told her that in one year, my sister will be healed from this disease that has plagued her for 15 years. She says so many people are going to come to the faith with the story of her miraculous healing. God listens everyone. Never doubt he has a plan. I have full belief he will heal her.

message 19: by Suzzy (new)

Suzzy Jims | 46 comments That's great that you have that kind of faith !! I'm be praying