A Song of Ice & Fire Fans discussion

Season 7 Spoilers

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Holly (new)

Holly (goldikova) Has anyone else been following the spoilers for the upcoming season? Whether or not there is any truth to any of this information it certainly is fun to conjecture. There are a lot of interesting still photos from various filming locations which seem to lend some truth to the stories.

message 2: by Mohamed (new)

Mohamed (moabobakr) | 3 comments Reading about the supposed leaked spoilers is fun, at least there's always the chance that a lot of it is made up like last year.
I wish I never peeked at the filming photos though, they give away too much. At least it's mostly the outdoors stuff that they can't control.

message 3: by B.M. Tolbert (new)

B.M. Tolbert | 23 comments Yeah, I always hate myself for it too. Trying to stay away, even though it is cool to see that Arya might get reunited with Nymeria, her direwolf

Jayme(the ghost reader) (jaymeiltheghostreader) | 1113 comments That would be cool. I always loved Nymeria

message 5: by B.M. Tolbert (new)

B.M. Tolbert | 23 comments Would be awesome to see something go right for Arya too.

Jayme(the ghost reader) (jaymeiltheghostreader) | 1113 comments Arya is one of my favorite characters.

message 7: by B.M. Tolbert (new)

B.M. Tolbert | 23 comments Mine too. I hope she becomes a deadly assassin, marks off the names on her list, and then finds peace west of Westeros. Just like she wants and dreams of. The good news for us is that I read George RR Martins wife or significant other lovers Arya, and that he would find it very hard to kill her.

Jayme(the ghost reader) (jaymeiltheghostreader) | 1113 comments Let's hope so.

Eyehavenofilter | 764 comments Anyone doing no season 7 discussions?

message 10: by Eyehavenofilter (new)

Eyehavenofilter | 764 comments Is anyone dong season 7 discussions? If so please let me know!

message 11: by Sionna (new)

Sionna L | 7 comments Eyehavenofilter wrote: "Is anyone dong season 7 discussions? If so please let me know!" I am pretty sure about what the gift for Cersei from Euron is...

message 12: by Alex (new)

Alex Murphy | 157 comments The horn? That would be awesome but not sure...

Jayme(the ghost reader) (jaymeiltheghostreader) | 1113 comments I am caught up on the show now.

message 14: by Rina (new)

Rina Sionna wrote: "Eyehavenofilter wrote: "Is anyone dong season 7 discussions? If so please let me know!" I am pretty sure about what the gift for Cersei from Euron is..."

What do you think it is?

Jayme(the ghost reader) (jaymeiltheghostreader) | 1113 comments Dany or Jon Snow's head ?

message 16: by B.M. Tolbert (new)

B.M. Tolbert | 23 comments A dragons head. He has crazy powers in the book. Not sure if they go that far in the show, but he can kill one.