F O U R | a roleplay discussion

Miscellaneous > Collaborations

Comments Showing 1-50 of 102 (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Collaborate away...

message 2: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) I'm gonna go ahead and kick this off, if no else will....

I have a couple requests. I'd like someone to play my human Jess's romantic partner. It can be any gender, they just have to be in the same age range.

I have a couple other ideas, but that's the only definite. Family for Jess and Farid are great if anyone wants to, but it's not necessary.

message 5: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Kaya; I'm interested in a collab with one of your ghosts?

message 6: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 36 comments gee; ok! what do you want to do? they're open for most things.
also, manish and farid would probably get on really well.

message 7: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Ooh, you're right they probably would! Well, I was looking at what you had down for your female ghost and it really intrigued me. Do you think we could arrange something there?

message 8: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 36 comments tbh i'm indecisive as hell so idk what to do but i'm sure we could arrange something if you can think of it also my brain isn't functioning so yeah

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

ᴊᴜɴᴏ ; [ in the grace of a perfect design ] wrote: "take your pick, any pick"

do you want to do like, a ghost-human friendship with your renjun fc?

message 10: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 36 comments @aubree; oooh, yes yes !!! who do you have?

message 11: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) @kaya: well to be honest, I thought it'd be interesting for me to have the person who killed her, you know? If you don't want to do that, it's cool.

message 12: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 36 comments @gee; that'd be great! although i did have an idea that she was murdered by her husband but i can change that if you have a better idea ( which is likely bc i just found a ton of holes in that )

message 13: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) @kaya: No, that's all right! I can totally work with that or another idea, if you'd rather. It's all up to you.

message 14: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 36 comments @gee; please don't make it all up to me, i'm absolutely horrible at decision-making. but i finished writing her history ( prior to having someone willing to make her murderous husband ) so here's what i had in mind: (view spoiler) (view spoiler)

message 15: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) @kaya: Dang, that's detailed! I really like it! I think I can work with that. Maybe he didn't want to deal with her? If she's the vengeful type (and it seems like she might be) maybe he wanted to get her out of the way before marrying/dating someone else bc he was afraid of what Cat would do?

message 16: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 36 comments @gee; thanks! yeah, that makes sense. bc if he did divorce her she'd probs be like 'i am never talking to you again' but still find a way to torment him, she holds grudges for a very long time. and maybe if she didn't know why he killed her, but she found out later or is trying to find out?
and would he be able to see ghosts?

message 17: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) @kaya: Hmm. It would be interesting either way. Because on the one hand, he would know exactly who was tormenting him and why. And on the other, he would think he was going nuts and his life was falling apart. Do you have a preference?

message 18: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 36 comments @gee; not really, as you said it's interesting either way. of course, we could always start off with him not believing in ghosts and then gradually, as she does more and more stuff, he starts to believe in them and can see her?

message 19: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) @kaya: Oh, I like that! I think we'll have to go with that one. Do you have a preference on face claim for him, or can I just go at it?

message 20: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 36 comments @gee; ok, great! i don't have a preference, you can choose.

message 21: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) @kaya: Okay, great! mid-30's for age, right?

message 22: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 36 comments @gee; mid- to late-30's, even 40 - she would be 39, if that helps.

message 23: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) @kaya: Awesome! That does help, actually, I think I'll go 40 for him.

message 24: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 36 comments @gee; ok, cool!

message 25: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) @kaya: fc has been chosen and brainstorm has been added to my list!

message 26: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 36 comments @gee; i saw, looks good! ( i may or may not stalk everyone's brainstorms )

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

ᴊᴜɴᴏ ; [ in the grace of a perfect design ] wrote: "@aubree; oooh, yes yes !!! who do you have?"

@juno: i dont have anyone else claimed atm, do you have a preference between male/female?

message 28: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) @kaya: Yay, I'm glad you approve! (i am the same, trust me)

message 29: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 36 comments @aubree; nope, not at all!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

@juno: i think i'm going to use yuto... he will be a smol shy lil ghost haha

message 31: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 36 comments @aubree; omg.....cute !!!! ahhh i look forward to him !!

message 32: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) I still have all my four original characters wide open for collabs (well less Caolán then the others but ya know) if anyone wants to pls go look at my babies

message 33: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 36 comments farid and emilie sound like they might get along...? she's still in college though !

message 34: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Well, Farid's just out of school. Maybe they could have met in school and stayed in touch?

message 35: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 36 comments Oooh, yeah, sounds good! Maybe he pops in at the place she works in every once in a while (to work on his writing, eat and catch up)?

message 36: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) That sounds great to me! He's totally the type to share his writing with close friends, so that could be a factor too.

message 38: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 10 comments Yooooo I posted my character ideas in the thread sooooo hmu

message 39: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 36 comments @meli ; would my melissa benoist fc work for the collab with your ivana baquero fc?

message 40: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 10 comments kaya yesyesyesyesyes this will be so cute omg
Also I love Melissa so good choice

message 41: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 36 comments
meli ; yay they'll be so adorable
And I can imagine one of them dragging the other into a new fandom and fangirling over it complete with squeals and jumping up and down.

message 42: by juno. (last edited Jan 28, 2017 10:04PM) (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 36 comments @meli so I have my park ji hye fc and I think she could be carolina fc's dead girlfriend? I know I had a diff history written for her but ignore it

message 43: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 10 comments kaya they're gonna be the cutest things ever omg I love them already

Juno yesss of course!! were there any changes you wanted to make to my idea?

Mia hmu

message 44: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 36 comments WOW AUTOCORRECT PROBLEM I JUST NOTICED
not really !!! just a heads up though park jihye is 25 and i can age her down. has your carolina fc graduated yet, or?

message 45: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 36 comments meli ; btw, i finished her: alice tanner, in the humans thread. just say if anything needs changing

message 48: by ʀᴇᴅ (new)

ʀᴇᴅ (urfavoritecolor) | 15 comments rina omg kiersey pleaseeeeeee

message 49: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Red, I can collab with you on something

message 50: by ʀᴇᴅ (new)

ʀᴇᴅ (urfavoritecolor) | 15 comments yeah cool! what would ya like to do?

« previous 1 3