F O U R | a roleplay discussion

General > Questions + Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Feel free to ask/suggest.

message 2: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Is this set in our earth, just with the addition of ghosts and all that?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, it takes place in 2017 United States, except with the presence of ghosts, grim reapers, etc. :)

message 4: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Thank you!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

No problem! If you have any more questions feel free to ask :)

message 6: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) I will, thanks!

message 7: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 36 comments A bit of a weird question, but how great of a sin must the great sin be? Like would it be alright if they murdered someone to protect another, or is that not evil enough?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd say no if the motive was to protect someone (unless, like, say, they were protecting a murderer on the run and killed a police officer idk lmao)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

but yes to murder otherwise

message 10: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 36 comments Is revenge murder okay, then?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes :)

message 12: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) | 4 comments Is it okay for a human to reincarnate 50 over years after their death or do they have to reincarnate within a certain period?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

They would reincarnate almost immediately after dying. If you want to get around this then 1) they could have been reincarnated, died young, then reincarnated again, or 2) less likely, they could have been waiting for something as a ghost for 50+ years before making peace and being reincarnated.

message 14: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) | 4 comments Ah, okay. I think I'll go with 1. Thanks ^-^

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

No problem! If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask :)

message 16: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 8 comments
So, is there some circumstance where a reaper would remember their past sins even after they chose to forget them? Like after a while would they remember or be reminded of their past life? Or are the effects of forgetting permanent? I'm just curious lol

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

If a reaper kisses a human, the human will remember their past lives. So if they were in that person's past, they will know. Otherwise no, unless they're told.