Disney Descendants discussion

• Boys' Dorms • > ~Niko and Hunter's Dorm~

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alia ~you are not your anxiety~ (aliaongoodreads) | 370 comments This is a dorm for Hunter (Ahana) and Niko (Mils). Only these two characters should come into the dorm unless you have permission or are roleplaying with one of them!

message 2: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~ | 737 comments Mod
((Yay dorm!))

Niko walked in and claimed the right bed.

message 3: by Ahana~ , Cosmic Girl (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 769 comments Mod
Hunter walked in, confident as always. It was his first and he had to make a good impression. He opened the door and gestured the men who were carrying his luggages to keep im a corner. He saw that his dorm mate was already there. He smirked at him and sat down on the left bed.

message 4: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Niko raised an eyebrow at the men carrying in his roommate's stuff. Niko wished he had thought of that. "I'm Prince Niko," he said with a hand extended.

((Niko's side: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/... ))

message 5: by Ahana~ , Cosmic Girl (new)

Hunter was scrolling through his iphone when suddenly the boy called. He looked up and smiled. "Prince Hunter. It's nice to meet you."he said and shook his hand.

message 6: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Niko nodded. He finished decorating his room and sat down on his bed. "Who're your parents?" he asked.

message 7: by Ahana~ , Cosmic Girl (new)

"My parents? Well..they are Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel."he answered, running his hand through his hair. "Who are your parents?"he asked, curiously.

message 8: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Niko raised an eyebrow. "My dad's Prince Hans of the Southern Isles. My mom is his wife, Princess Thea," he said.

message 9: by Ahana~ , Cosmic Girl (new)

Hunter looked at Niko and listened to him. He just didn't care who his parents. He had just asked him out of curiosity. "Oh, cool!"he commented.

message 10: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Niko nodded and pulled out his phone, quickly growing bored with the conversation.