All We Know Book Club discussion

Books Of Choice

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Charlie (new)

Charlie (charlieferg98) | 8 comments Mod
So with February drawing closer it's time to finally choose a book for the first ever All We Know Book Club discussion which will be Saturday 18th of February, time isn't really an issue here, time zones and personal schedules may have effected the choice of a set time so its really all bout discussing when you can once the set date has come.

This is the time for you to suggest what you think and feel is a great starter book and vote on the suggestions others put forward.

I'd like to suggest a nice book for starters called A Hard Way To Heaven by S.D. Macdonald, it's a book easily accessible on an app called Inkitt which is available for both Android and IOS and supports unpublished authors. If readers enjoy the books on there and that is showed, Inkitt publishes that book which is a really good idea.

Well, that's my suggestion and now it's your turn to put yours forward and vote. Remember we'd like to have a book chosen by the end of each month so that each person has time to great a hold of the book and spend the next 2-3 weeks reading it before the book club discussion.

message 2: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (sophieherondale) | 4 comments Mod
There are so many books on my TBR list which I could suggest here like Clockwork Princess and Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare or Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater but that would probably result in people having to buy the books so I'll suggest a couple which I know can be downloaded for free on Kindle or Google Play Books.

Firstly, a friend suggested 'The Academy' by C L Stone and I already have it on my phone. I began reading it and it seems okay so far.

another suggestion I would like to make is 'The Picture of Dorian Gray' by Oscar Wilde. I have made it my goal this year to read more classics and I began reading The Picture of Dorian Gray' last year but never got around to finishing it. it was really good; what I had read anyway and I think it would be an interesting read.

A Tale of Two Cities is another one too.

I'll stop now before I name my whole bookcase XD

message 3: by Silverfern (new)

Silverfern | 3 comments I would suggest 'The Art of Not Breathing' by Sarah Alexander or maybe 'Made You Up by Francesca Zappia'.

There is a book that my English teacher had recommended to me a while ago and said that it was pretty good. 'Genesis' by Bernard Beckett.