Mortal Instruments & Infernal Devices Lovers! discussion

Book Talk > The Dark Artificies in Spanish

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Robles (mika_ag1314) | 53 comments Well, certainly I have no idea if here are Spanish speaking readers . But anyway.
At this point I realize that most of us (latin american people) don't like the fact that the editors have put the trilogy as "Shadowhunters: Renaissance". So, you, american readers (people who speak English), what do you think about this?

message 2: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (shelby_) | 30 comments I'M Spanish. I was really surprised that they called it renaissance like it didn't make sense at all. But also tdi they called it the origins when it's the infernal devices

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Robles (mika_ag1314) | 53 comments Laura wrote: "I'M Spanish. I was really surprised that they called it renaissance like it didn't make sense at all. But also tdi they called it the origins when it's the infernal devices"

I know about it, though I think "The Origins" has more sense than "Renaissance". If you see at the end of one of the books where it was some kind of promotional about TID it was an exactly translation (Los Artificios Oscuros: Dama de Medianoche). That's what I didn't comprehend when they announced it would be called it as renaissance.

message 4: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (shelby_) | 30 comments Me too. It doesn't make sense. But I guess they want to change the name like they did with TID