Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

When I Die, Take My Panties: Turning Your Darkest Moments into Your Greatest Gifts
This topic is about When I Die, Take My Panties
Adding New Books > Please add a new edition to my author page

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jennifer Coken | 3 comments Title: When I Die, Take My Panties: Turning Your Darkest Moments into Your Greatest Gifts
* Author(s) name(s) Jennifer Coken
* ISBN (or ASIN) 978-1-68350-220-3
* Publisher: Morgan James
* Publication date: May 2, 2017
* Format: Paperback and e-book
* Description: When I Die, Take My Panties is a wake-up call for anyone who wants to find the courage and motivation to have heartfelt conversations with the people they love right here, right now; and the personal transformation that can come from tragedy if you are willing to find it. Challenging circumstances force us to face a harsh reality: So often we want to control life - and the trust is we can't. To find true peace, we must come to terms with people and situations as they are, not as we wish them to be.

“Coken’s debut memoir provides a close-up and, at times, funny view of dealing with the illness and death of her mother while her own life continued on. The relatable content and all-too-familiar story line make this an easy book to engage with....and Coken’s honesty is genuine. Those who take the time to journey with Coken will likely find comfort and a lesson at the end, much as she found through her experiences.” — Publisher's Weekly

* Page count 235

message 2: by Abcdarian (last edited Jan 23, 2017 01:39PM) (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments This book is already on your author page, combined with the other editions. https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3... I added the cover from Amazon and your page count, which differs from Amazon. The description was already there as well, but we can change it to yours if you prefer. The blurb from Publisher's Weekly won't be added as it's a review.

Jennifer Coken | 3 comments How come I couldn't see the edition with the new ISBN number? Strange.

Thank you for adding the cover and the page count. Understood about the review.

I'd like this new description added. Thank you.

message 4: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Description replaced.

Jennifer Coken | 3 comments Abcdarian wrote: "Description replaced." Thanks!