Cozy Mysteries discussion

Reading Challenges > February 2017 Mini Challenges

Comments Showing 1-50 of 140 (140 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Heather L , Cozy Mysteries Moderator (new)

Heather L  (wordtrix) | 17779 comments Mod
description

Here are your February 2017 Mini Challenges!

RULES

** Books DO NOT all have to be mysteries. You can use any genres.

** A book can only be used once for this challenge, but can be used for other challenges (Seasonal, World Trip, Ultimate, etc.).

** You DO NOT have to choose books in advance, and can change your mind at any time if you do.

** Do as many as you are able and have fun!

1. February 2 is Ground Hog Day: Find a book with a shadow on it. Could be the shadow of a person, could be shadows cast by trees or a house — you get the picture.

2. February 5 is National Weatherman's Day and February 10 is Umbrella Day: Find a book that has a weather-related word in the title. For example: stormy, lightning, snow, rain, sun, hurricane, wind . . .

3. February 13 is Get a Different Name Day: Read a book by an author who uses a pseudonym (eg: Kylie Logan/Casey Daniels, Vicki Delaney/Eva Gates, Ellery Adams/JB Stanley, Dean James/Melissa James, JK Rowling/Robert Galbraith, Nora Roberts/JD Robb, Alice Kimberly/Cleo Coyle, Joyce Lavene & Jim Lavene/JJ Cook, Avery Aames/Daryl Wood Gerber, Tim Myers/Melissa Glazer, Cricket McCrae/Bailey Cates, Sheila Connolly/Sarah Atwell)

4. February is American Heart Month and February 14 is Valentine's Day: Read a book with a mostly red or pink cover, or that at least has a red or pink spine.

5. February 20 is Love Your Pet Day, and February 22 Walking the Dog Day: Read a book with a dog on the cover.

message 2: by Marisa, Cozy Mysteries Assistant Moderator (new)

Marisa (moretta) | 3831 comments Mod
Thank you, let's see how I do it this month (and I think I have a book in mind for seudonym, as there's a Miranda James' on February)

message 3: by Marisa, Cozy Mysteries Assistant Moderator (last edited Jan 23, 2017 01:03PM) (new)

Is this cover valid for shadow?

Alibis and Amethysts (A Crystal Shop Mystery #1) by Sharon Pape

I think the bar shadow is in the wall. As I'm not sure...

message 4: by Heather L , Cozy Mysteries Moderator (new)

Marisa wrote: "Is this cover valid for shadow?

I think the bar shadow is in the wall. As I'm not sure..."

Yep, that'll work! :-)

message 5: by Julesy (last edited Feb 25, 2017 03:19PM) (new)

Julesy | 1313 comments This worked out well. These were all books I was planning to read in February anyway!

2017 February mini challenge

Update: Feb. 25
Progress: 5/5

1. February 2 is Ground Hog Day: Find a book with a shadow on it. Could be the shadow of a person, could be shadows cast by trees or a house — you get the picture.
Murder of a Cranky Catnapper (A Scumble River Mystery, #19) by Denise Swanson Murder of a Cranky Catnapper by Denise Swanson - finished Feb. 14

2. February 5 is National Weatherman's Day and February 10 is Umbrella Day: Find a book that has a weather-related word in the title. For example: stormy, lightning, snow, rain, sun, hurricane, wind . . .
Fatal Frost (Dewberry Farm Mysteries, #2) by Karen MacInerney Fatal Frost by Karen MacInerney - finished Feb. 11

3. February 13 is Get a Different Name Day: Read a book by an author who uses a pseudonym (eg: Kylie Logan/Casey Daniels, Vicki Delaney/Eva Gates, Ellery Adams/JB Stanley, Dean James/Melissa James, JK Rowling/Robert Galbraith, Nora Roberts/JD Robb, Alice Kimberly/Cleo Coyle, Joyce Lavene & Jim Lavene/JJ Cook, Avery Aames/Daryl Wood Gerber, Tim Myers/Melissa Glazer, Cricket McCrae/Bailey Cates, Sheila Connolly/Sarah Atwell)
Woof at the Door (Allie Babcock Mystery, 4) by Leslie O'Kane Woof at the Door by Leslie O'Kane aka Leslie Caine - finished Feb. 25

4. February is American Heart Month and February 14 is Valentine's Day: Read a book with a mostly red or pink cover, or that at least has a red or pink spine.
Skeletons in the Closet (The Misadventures of the Laundry Hag, #1) by Jennifer L. Hart Skeletons in the Closet by Jennifer L. Hart - finished Feb. 18

5. February 20 is Love Your Pet Day, and February 22 Walking the Dog Day: Read a book with a dog on the cover.
Who Let the Dog Out? (Andy Carpenter, #13) by David Rosenfelt Who Let the Dog Out? by David Rosenfelt - finished Feb. 23

message 6: by Brenda (last edited Feb 07, 2017 06:54PM) (new)

Brenda | 2914 comments February Mini Challenge

5/5

Under Shadow Of Doubt by Juanita Kees 5s 3/2/17

Before the Rains by Dinah Jefferies 5s 6/2/17

Echoes in Death by J.D. Robb 5s 5/2/17 Nora Roberts

Who Killed The Bride? by Lily Malone 4.5s

All Fall Down by Cassandra Austin 4.5s 7/2/17

Under Shadow Of Doubt (Under the Law, #1) by Juanita Kees Before the Rains by Dinah Jefferies Echoes in Death (In Death, #44) by J.D. Robb Who Killed The Bride? by Lily Malone All Fall Down by Cassandra Austin

message 7: by Marisa, Cozy Mysteries Assistant Moderator (new)

Heather L wrote: "Marisa wrote: "Is this cover valid for shadow?

I think the bar shadow is in the wall. As I'm not sure..."

Yep, that'll work! :-)"

Thank you! After I don't know how much time in my TBR, I'm going to read it :D

message 8: by Betty (last edited Feb 28, 2017 09:27PM) (new)

Betty | 106 comments I love these mini challenges! They've helped me meet my goal of reading more and playing around on FB less - lol!

Here's my list:

Book with a shadow on the cover
In the Spirit of Murder by Laura Belgrave

Book with weather word in the title
The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame

Book whose author uses a pen-name
Fat Cat At Large by Janet Cantrell aka Kaye George

Book with a red or pink cover or spine
A Nose for Hanky Panky by Sharon Love Cook

Book with a dog on the cover
Unbelievable by Cindy Blackburn

In the Spirit of Murder (Claudia Hershey, #1) by Laura Belgrave The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame Fat Cat At Large (A Fat Cat Mystery, #1) by Janet Cantrell A Nose for Hanky Panky (A Granite Cove Mystery, #1 ) by Sharon Love Cook Unbelievable (Cassie Baxter Mysteries, #1) by Cindy Blackburn

message 9: by Linda (new)

Linda (rudylkr) | 7226 comments I'm in, still have to see what books I have with a dog on the cover but here are my other picks.

Ground Hog Day: Cake on a Hot Tin Roof

National Weatherman's Day and Umbrella Day: Swingin' in the Rain

Get a Different Name Day: A Catered Valentine's Day

American Heart Month and Valentine's Day: The Chocolate Cupid Killings

Love Your Pet Day, and Walking the Dog Day: Read a book with a dog on the cover.

Cake on a Hot Tin Roof (A Piece of Cake Mystery #2) by Jacklyn Brady Swingin' in the Rain (Soap Opera Mystery, #4) by Eileen Davidson A Catered Valentine's Day (A Mystery with Recipes, #4) by Isis Crawford The Chocolate Cupid Killings (A Chocoholic Mystery, #9) by JoAnna Carl

message 10: by Jennifer (last edited Feb 28, 2017 03:48PM) (new)

Jennifer (jhaltenburger) | 382 comments In!

1. Find a book with a shadow on it. A Vision of Murder (Psychic Eye Mystery, #3) by Victoria Laurie finished 2/23/17

2. Find a book that has a weather-related word in the title. Dead Cold Brew (Coffeehouse Mystery, #16) by Cleo Coyle

3. Read a book by an author who uses a pseudonym Revealed (The Blue Raven, #1) by Kate Noble 2/1/17

4. Read a book with a mostly red or pink cover, or that at least has a red or pink spine. Better Read than Dead Better Read Than Dead (Psychic Eye Mystery, #2) by Victoria Laurie 2/3/17

5. Read a book with a dog on the cover. Rest Ye Murdered Gentlemen (A Year-Round Christmas Mystery #1) by Vicki Delany

Finished 2/27 -- just under the wire!

message 11: by Heather L , Cozy Mysteries Moderator (new)

Julesy wrote: "This worked out well. These were all books I was planning to read in February anyway!"

Don't you love when things work out that way? *VBG*

message 12: by Heather L , Cozy Mysteries Moderator (last edited Jan 26, 2017 11:03AM) (new)

Betty wrote: "I love these mini challenges! They've helped me meet my goal of reading more and playing around on FB less - lol!"

The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame

Hehe... Happy to help motivate you to read more. Love that cover, BTW.

message 13: by Mary (Biblophile) (last edited Feb 17, 2017 05:17AM) (new)

Mary  (Biblophile) | 4499 comments February Mini-Challenge

4/5

1. February 2 is Ground Hog Day: Find a book with a shadow on it.

Ice Cream Murder.......2/9/15

2. February 5 is National Weatherman's Day and February 10 is Umbrella Day: Find a book that has a weather-related word in the title.

Murder in Tropical Breeze.....2/7/17

3. February 13 is Get a Different Name Day: Read a book by an author who uses a pseudonym.

Half A Mind TO Murder...Paula Paul/Paula Carter....2/10/15

Murder Offstage

A Beeline to Murder....2/16/17

Ice Cream Murder (Sprinkles Cozy Mystery #1) by Jennifer Martin Murder in Tropical Breeze (Tropical Breeze #1) by Mary Bowers Murder Offstage (The Posie Parker Mystery #1) by L.B. Hathaway Half A Mind TO Murder (Dr. Alexandra Gladstone Mysteries) by Paula Paul A Beeline to Murder (Henny Penny Farmette Mystery, #1) by Meera Lester

message 14: by Amber (last edited Feb 26, 2017 06:13PM) (new)

Amber (arboan) | 108 comments 1. February 2 is Ground Hog Day: Find a book with a shadow on it. Could be the shadow of a person, could be shadows cast by trees or a house — you get the picture. Hidden Figures: The American Dream and the Untold Story of the Black Women Mathematicians Who Helped Win the Space Race 02.21.17

4. February is American Heart Month and February 14 is Valentine's Day: Read a book with a mostly red or pink cover, or that at least has a red or pink spine. Maids of Misfortune 02,26.17

5. February 20 is Love Your Pet Day, and February 22 Walking the Dog Day: Read a book with a dog on the cover.Serafina and the Twisted Staff02.24.17

Hidden Figures The American Dream and the Untold Story of the Black Women Mathematicians Who Helped Win the Space Race by Margot Lee Shetterly Maids of Misfortune (A Victorian San Francisco Mystery #1) by M. Louisa Locke Serafina and the Twisted Staff (Serafina #2) by Robert Beatty

message 15: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly | 678 comments I'm in. :) I'll keep my list in my individual folder, located here, until I'm finished.

message 16: by BarbaraH (last edited Feb 27, 2017 09:14AM) (new)

BarbaraH | 57 comments I want to try
will start with #1 shadow.
Murder at the Lighthouse on kindle Murder at the Lighthouse (Exham on Sea Mysteries #1) by Frances Evesham
#2 weather. Chill Factor Chill Factor by Sandra Brown
#3 Different Name JD Robb Echoes in Death Echoes in Death (In Death, #44) by J.D. Robb
#4 Valentine Day
Valentine Murder by Leslie Meier Valentine Murder (A Lucy Stone Mystery, #5) by Leslie Meier

Hating Valentine's Day
Hating Valentine's Day by Allison Rushby
#5 Dog. Pineapple Lies on kindle
Pineapple Lies (Pineapple Port Mystery #1) by Amy Vansant

message 17: by Marilyn (last edited Feb 13, 2017 10:53AM) (new)

Marilyn Slusher | 6 comments First time trying this:

2/5

1. Groundhog Day - Panic Button by Kylie Logan
2. National Weatherman's Day - Fatal Frost by Karen Macinerney 2/13/17
3. Get A Different Name Day - Silence in the Surf by Kate Dyer-Seeley aka Ellie Alexander. 2/4/17
4. American Heart Month - Dying for Strawberries by Sharon Farrow
5. Love Your Pet Day - Death at First Sight by Lena Gregory

message 18: by Jackie (new)

Jackie | 105 comments Cozy Mysteries

Reading Challenges > February 2017 Mini Challenges

February 1, 2017 to February 28, 2017

Completed 0/5

message 19: by Trish (last edited Feb 27, 2017 10:54PM) (new)

Trish (trishhartuk) | 284 comments Made it!!

1. Shadow on cover (17/02/17) - Murder in the Mystery Suite
2. Weather word in title (27/02/17) - The Art of Racing in the Rain
3. Author with pseudonym (01/02/17) - A Flicker of Doubt, Tim Myers
4. Red/pink cover/spine (01/02/17) - Brownies, Bodies & Bad Guys
5. Dog on cover (16/02/17) - Brownies, Bodies & Bad Guys

1. Murder in the Mystery Suite (Book Retreat Mysteries, #1) by Ellery Adams , 2. The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein , 3. A Flicker of Doubt (A Candlemaking Mystery, #4) by Tim Myers , 4. Brownies, Bodies & Bad Guys (Lexy Baker #5) by Leighann Dobbs , 5. A Deadly Cliché (A Books by the Bay Mystery, #2) by Ellery Adams

message 20: by Amanda A (last edited Feb 27, 2017 06:24PM) (new)

Amanda A (carolinabookworm) | 79 comments February Mini Challenges
Completed: 5/5

The Amateurs by Sara Shepard 2/4

Storm Front by Jim Butcher 2/27

3. February 13 is Get a Different Name Day: Read a book by an author who uses a pseudonym
Charms and Chocolate Chips by Bailey Cates 2/23

Never Never by James Patterson 2/26

Dead and Breakfast by Kate Kingsbury 2/2

The Amateurs (The Amateurs, #1) by Sara Shepard Storm Front (The Dresden Files, #1) by Jim Butcher Charms and Chocolate Chips (A Magical Bakery Mystery, #3) by Bailey Cates Never Never (Detective Harriet Blue, #1) by James Patterson Dead and Breakfast (Merry Ghost Inn #1) by Kate Kingsbury

message 21: by JennH (last edited Feb 21, 2017 08:45AM) (new)

JennH | 456 comments February 2017 Mini Challenges

I failed miserably last month. Hope to do better this time despite the shorter month!

✔1. February 2 is Ground Hog Day: Find a book with a shadow on it. Could be the shadow of a person, could be shadows cast by trees or a house — you get the picture.
Three Wishes by Liane Moriarty
Three Wishes A Novel by Liane Moriarty

✔3. February 13 is Get a Different Name Day: Read a book by an author who uses a pseudonym (eg: Kylie Logan/Casey Daniels, Vicki Delaney/Eva Gates, Ellery Adams/JB Stanley, Dean James/Melissa James, JK Rowling/Robert Galbraith, Nora Roberts/JD Robb, Alice Kimberly/Cleo Coyle, Joyce Lavene & Jim Lavene/JJ Cook, Avery Aames/Daryl Wood Gerber, Tim Myers/Melissa Glazer, Cricket McCrae/Bailey Cates, Sheila Connolly/Sarah Atwell)
Dark Chocolate Demise by Jenn McKinlay (aka Lucy Lawrence) 2/8/17

Three Wishes A Novel by Liane Moriarty Dark Chocolate Demise (Cupcake Bakery Mystery, #7) by Jenn McKinlay

message 22: by Karen (last edited Feb 23, 2017 03:36PM) (new)

Karen Holman | 81 comments Trying the February 2017 Mini Challenges

1. February 2 is Ground Hog Day: Find a book with a shadow on it.

The Whole Cat and Caboodle by Sofie Ryan - ****

2. February 5 is National Weatherman's Day and February 10 is Umbrella Day: Find a book that has a weather-related word in the title.
Iced to Death by Peg Cochran - A Gourmet De-Lite Mystery ****

3. February 13 is Get a Different Name Day: Read a book by an author who uses a pseudonym.

That Old Flame of Mine by J. J. Cook/Joyce Laverne & Jim Laverne - ****

4. February is American Heart Month and February 14th is Valentine's Day: Read a book with mostly red or pink cover, or at least a red or pink spine.

Gone But Not Forgotten by Mary Marks -****

5. February 20th is Love Your Pet Day and February 22nd Walking the Dog Day: Read a book with a dog on the cover.

One Foot in the Grape by Carlene O'Neil ****

message 23: by Amber (last edited Feb 26, 2017 07:37PM) (new)

Amber | 21 comments Done! 2/26

I'm in - for my first challenge with this group :) I'm pretty sure I have at least two books in my stack I picked up at the library yesterday that meet requirements. I like the idea of a 5-book challenge. Sometimes I put a lot of pressure on myself with the 10-books ones.

1. Shadow on cover - Runaway Vampire 2/18
2. Weather word in title - The Icing on the Corpse 2/26
3. Author with pseudonym - Prose and Cons 2/3
4. Red/pink cover/spine - The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott 2/25
5. Dog on cover - Cheddar Off Dead 2/15

Runaway Vampire (Argeneau, #23) by Lynsay Sands The Icing on the Corpse (Pawsitively Organic Mysteries #3) by Liz Mugavero Prose and Cons (Magical Bookshop, #2) by Amanda Flower The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott by Kelly O'Connor McNees Cheddar Off Dead (Undercover Dish Mystery #2) by Julia Buckley

message 24: by Brenda (last edited Feb 26, 2017 05:03AM) (new)

Brenda | 123 comments February 2017 Mini Challenge
5/5

1. February 2 is Ground Hog Day - Bad Housekeeping: An Agnes and Effie Mystery - Finished 2/10/17

2. February 5 is National Weatherman's Day and February 10 is Umbrella Day - Reading Up a Storm - Finished 2/25/17

3. February 13 is Get a Different Name Day - When the Grits Hit the Fan - Finished 2/17/17

4. February is American Heart Month and February 14 is Valentine's Day - Kneaded to Death - Finished 2/3/17

5. February 20 is Love Your Pet Day, and February 22 Walking the Dog Day - Murder at the Fortune Teller's Table - Finished 2/7/17

Kneaded to Death (A Bread Shop Mystery #1) by Winnie Archer Murder at the Fortune Teller's Table (A Kelly Jackson Mystery #3) by Janet Finsilver Bad Housekeeping An Agnes and Effie Mystery by Maia Chance When the Grits Hit the Fan (Country Store Mysteries, #3) by Maddie Day Reading Up a Storm (Lighthouse Library Mystery #3) by Eva Gates

message 25: by Gary (last edited Feb 12, 2017 02:23PM) (new)

Gary Sundell | 2265 comments Completed 4/5

If the Shoe Kills (A Tourist Trap Mystery, #3) by Lynn Cahoon If the Shoe Kills by Lynn Cahoon Finished 02/06/2017.

Raining Men and Corpses (Raina Sun Mystery #1) by Anne R. Tan Raining Men and Corpses by Anne R. Tan Finished 02/12/2017

Chili to Die for (Willow Crier Cozy Mystery #1) by Lilly York Chili to Die for by Lilly York aka Darlene Shortridge Finished 2/7/2017

Dying to Get Published (Jennifer Marsh Mysteries, #1) by Judy Fitzwater Dying to Get Published by Judy Fitzwater

The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum Finished 2/10/2017
"And Toto too"

message 26: by Rona (last edited Feb 06, 2017 02:09PM) (new)

Rona (ronathereader) I am gonna give this a go!

1. February 2 is Ground Hog Day: Find a book with a shadow on it. Agatha Raisin and the Vicious Vet 02/06/2017

3. February 13 is Get a Different Name Day: Read a book by an author who uses a pseudonym Mayhem at the Orient Express

5. February 20 is Love Your Pet Day, and February 22 Walking the Dog Day: Read a book with a dog on the cover. All Creatures Great and Small

Agatha Raisin and the Vicious Vet (Agatha Raisin, #2) by M.C. Beaton

message 27: by Gary (new)

Gary Sundell | 2265 comments I'm still trying to figure out which books to use to fill the remaining 4 slots.

message 28: by BarbaraH (new)

BarbaraH | 57 comments I still need one by another name
I have read all of JD Robb and don't care for her other work
Any ideas as I need some
Thanks

message 29: by Marisa, Cozy Mysteries Assistant Moderator (new)

BarbaraH, have you read the book which is published today, Echoes in Death?

message 30: by Lacey (last edited Feb 06, 2017 10:41PM) (new)

Lacey (she2beautiful) | 13658 comments First novel done:

1. February 2nd is Ground Hog Day - Find a book with a shadow on it. Could be the shadow of a person, could be shadows cast by trees or a house. Track of the Cat (Anna Pigeon, #1) by Nevada Barr by Nevada Barr (2 Stars)

message 31: by BarbaraH (new)

BarbaraH | 57 comments Marisa wrote: "BarbaraH, have you read the book which is published today, Echoes in Death?"

I am on the list at Library looking forward to reading it

message 32: by Marisa, Cozy Mysteries Assistant Moderator (new)

BarbaraH wrote: "I am on the list at Library looking forward to reading it "

I've been lucky enough to get it today (I recommended it at the library some time ago).

message 33: by Brenda (new)

Brenda | 2914 comments Finished :)

5/5

Under Shadow Of Doubt by Juanita Kees 5s 3/2/17

Before the Rains by Dinah Jefferies 5s 6/2/17

Echoes in Death by J.D. Robb 5s 5/2/17 Nora Roberts

Who Killed The Bride? by Lily Malone 4.5s

All Fall Down by Cassandra Austin 4.5s 7/2/17

Under Shadow Of Doubt (Under the Law, #1) by Juanita Kees Before the Rains by Dinah Jefferies Echoes in Death (In Death, #44) by J.D. Robb Who Killed The Bride? by Lily Malone All Fall Down by Cassandra Austin

message 34: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly | 678 comments Way to go Brenda! :)

message 35: by Brenda (new)

Brenda | 2914 comments Thanks Kimberly :)

message 36: by Marisa, Cozy Mysteries Assistant Moderator (new)

Congrats, Brenda!

message 37: by Gary (new)

Gary Sundell | 2265 comments Way to go Brenda. I am not sure I'll get all 5 read this month. A short month and too much real life.

message 38: by Julesy (new)

Julesy | 1313 comments Congratulations, Brenda!

message 39: by Julesy (new)

Julesy | 1313 comments Gary wrote: "Way to go Brenda. I am not sure I'll get all 5 read this month. A short month and too much real life."

Same with me, Gary. I haven't even finished one book yet.

message 40: by Carla (new)

Carla Johnson-Hicks (carla1957) | 928 comments Wow, that is great Brenda, all in the first week. Congratulations.

message 41: by Brenda (new)

Brenda | 2914 comments Thanks guys :)

message 42: by Lacey (last edited Feb 08, 2017 02:24PM) (new)

Lacey (she2beautiful) | 13658 comments I just started on my second novel last night:

2. February 5th is National Weatherman's Day and February 10 is Umbrella Day - Find a book that has a weather-related word in the title. Frost by Kate Avery Ellison

message 43: by Marisa, Cozy Mysteries Assistant Moderator (new)

Gary wrote: "Way to go Brenda. I am not sure I'll get all 5 read this month. A short month and too much real life."

The same and some novels out which don't fit the challenge but...

message 44: by Heather L , Cozy Mysteries Moderator (new)

BarbaraH wrote: "I still need one by another name
I have read all of JD Robb and don't care for her other work
Any ideas as I need some
Thanks"

Perhaps this month's featured author, Susan Furlong AKA Lucy Arlington? '-)

message 45: by Gary (new)

Gary Sundell | 2265 comments Three down 2 to go.

message 46: by Julesy (last edited Feb 11, 2017 08:27AM) (new)

Julesy | 1313 comments I finally finished ONE book. LOL I am currently reading 2 books for the challenge. I should be able to finish by the end of the month, with fingers crossed.

message 47: by Katherine (last edited Mar 10, 2017 06:55PM) (new)

Katherine Decker | 186 comments February 2017 Mini Challenge

Read 2 of 5

Feb 2 is Ground Hog Day: Book with a shadow —

Feb 5 is National Weatherman's Day & Feb 10 is Umbrella Day: Book with weather-related word in the title - Fogged Inn: 2/13/17

Feb 13 is Get a Different Name Day: Book by an author who uses a pseudonym - Pies and Prejudice: 2/24/17

Feb is American Heart Month & Feb 14 is Valentine's Day: Book with a mostly red or pink cover or spine -

Feb 20 is Love Your Pet Day & Feb 22 Walking the Dog Day: Book with a dog on the cover -

message 48: by Gary (new)

Gary Sundell | 2265 comments I'm currently reading the 4th book of my 5 books for this month's challenge. Looks like I may finish it after all.

message 49: by Gary (new)

Gary Sundell | 2265 comments Now 15% done with my final book of this month's challenge.

message 50: by Carla (new)

Carla Johnson-Hicks (carla1957) | 928 comments I need to stop with participating in so many challenges. I am in 3 challenges for February and still trying to finish up 3 Winter challenges as well as some challenges for the first quarter that end at the end of March. I will finish, but it will be close. Next month, no challenges. I am just going to read whatever I want on my TBR list.

« previous 1 3