Out and Proud (A GSA Club) discussion

Our own threads > Blaine-FTM Bisexual

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Harley_Granger127~on semi-hiatus~ | 10 comments Hi everyone. My name is Blaine, but many know me as Cas. I am a Female to Male Genderfluid person, which means I do not Identify as female, only male and agender. I say it this way because I'm not sure if there is a correct term for it. But yeah, I'm also Bisexual. So yeah, that's me.

Harley_Granger127~on semi-hiatus~ | 10 comments Is is weird that my name and body make me feel uncomfortable? Many people do not respect my name or pronouns, so I don't feel Identified. I've tried binding and wearing clothing that I feel comfortable in, but I still get Identified as female and as a woman. I feel like I'm in drag and people can sense that I feel uncomfortable with myself. I just don't see why some people just can't accept who I am....

message 3: by Emery (new)

Emery (frogdyke) :( i'm sorry you feel that way, unfortunately a lot of people are still not that well educated on nonbinary identities. a tip if you're binding, i've heard bandages can be super dangerous for binding with, though! you can message me if you ever need support <3

Harley_Granger127~on semi-hiatus~ | 10 comments Thanks Emery.... <3

message 5: by Emery (new)

Emery (frogdyke) how's everyone been doing :)

message 6: by EmmaLee (new)

EmmaLee (emmalee7) | 1 comments Hi, My name is Maddi. I just recently came out as Bisexual to my mother. My boyfriend is a FTM transgender and my parents just dont get it. I love him to death but im not sure what to do. Any advice?

Harley_Granger127~on semi-hiatus~ | 10 comments Maddley wrote: "Hi, My name is Maddi. I just recently came out as Bisexual to my mother. My boyfriend is a FTM transgender and my parents just dont get it. I love him to death but im not sure what to do. Any advice?"

Aww Maddi! Well, I would say the best thing to do would be to give your parents some time. Most parents, including my own, don't really understand LGBT or are upset with it because they are uneducated. Once they begin learning more, it should get easier. And also, you can DM me anytime for anything. I'm here for you.

-Blaine