WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD discussion

Prayers and wishes > Pledge against Bullying

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rhodes of Sapphire  *living day by day* (rosellinemesprit) | 115 comments Mod
I, Rhodes, pledge against bullying. If I ever see bullying, I shall and will report it to Goodreads.com

message 2: by Sapphire Quest (new)

Sapphire Quest | 15 comments Mod
I Sapphire Quest, pledge against bullying. If I ever see bullying, I shall and will report it to Goodreads.com

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I pledged against bullying the day my friend died from it and i know the bastard who caused him to commit suicide

message 4: by Rhodes of Sapphire (last edited Jan 23, 2017 11:55AM) (new)

Leecowan (Firestar/Leon) wrote: "I pledged against bullying the day my friend died from it and i know the bastard who caused him to commit suicide"

language, please. I forgot to add that to the rules because I'm very modest, but try not to swear as often. an occasional slip is ok. I understand your anger. I'm sorry about your friend.

message 5: by Sapphire Quest (new)

Yeah same here I'm really sorry about your friend I understand it is really hard

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Thnx and im sory iv been shaking with anger ever since i found out

message 7: by Sapphire Quest (new)

Its ok its perfectly understandable

Phoenix~They/Them Ive been bullied many times before so

I, Cynthia Johns, pledge to stop bullying so no one has to suffer what I did. No one should suffer being told to die and no one should suffer having ice snowballs thrown at them and no one should EVER suffer being choked.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

No one should suffer what we have endured

message 10: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (last edited Jan 23, 2017 12:28PM) (new)

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 22 comments I, Kavy, pledge against bullying. If I ever see bullying, I shall and will report it to Goodreads.com

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I, SHINE, pledge against bullying. If I ever see bullying, I shall and will report it to Goodreads.com

I've been bullied and I have certain family members that are bullies.

message 12: by Alston (new)

Alston Antony (alstonantony) I, Alston, pledge against bullying. If I ever see bullying, I shall and will report it to Goodreads.com

message 13: by CL (new)

CL (cljones) | 5 comments I take the pledge against bullying and if I ever see bullying be it on Good Reads, which I will report to Good Reads or in person I will also report it to the proper people to take action. No one should be bullied. EVER!! Candy

message 14: by 17mwillett (new)

17mwillett | 6 comments I, Michael, pledge against bullying. If I ever see bullying, I shall and will report it to Goodreads.com and an authority figure.

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (godschild4677) I, Nhya, pledge against bullying. If I'm ever to witness it, I will report it to Goodreads.com/or a proper authority figure.

message 16: by Ben (new)

Ben (benroche) | 24 comments Mod
I, Benjamin Roche, pledge against bullying. If I ever see bullying, I shall and will report it to Goodreads.com.

message 17: by skyla (new)

skyla (uwish_124) I, 9124crystal, pledge against bullying. If I ever see bullying, I shall and will report it to Goodreads.com.

message 18: by Catherine (last edited Feb 21, 2017 01:36PM) (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) I, Catherine Roche, pledge against bullying. If I ever see bullying, I shall and will report it to Goodreads.com, a teacher, or another adult. I will always try to bring people up and not tear them down.

message 19: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 8 comments I Mary McKenna White (Pulling out the full name I'm serious ) Pledge to stand against bullying , To never ever make someone feel less than me , If I see bullying I will report it to Goodreads.com or to a teacher or parent , I will always try to bring people up .
~Mary McKenna White~
(That is my signature XD)

MacW11 wrote: "I Mary McKenna White (Pulling out the full name I'm serious ) Pledge to stand against bullying , To never ever make someone feel less than me , If I see bullying I will report it to Goodreads.com o..."

:)

message 21: by Sapphire Quest (new)

:)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

MacW11 wrote: "I Mary McKenna White (Pulling out the full name I'm serious ) Pledge to stand against bullying , To never ever make someone feel less than me , If I see bullying I will report it to Goodreads.com o..."

Welcome to the teammary im leon

message 23: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 8 comments Leecowan (Firestar/Leon) wrote: "MacW11 wrote: "I Mary McKenna White (Pulling out the full name I'm serious ) Pledge to stand against bullying , To never ever make someone feel less than me , If I see bullying I will report it to ..."

Not trying to be rude but can you call me Mac OR McKenna . I go by those . People make fun of the first one . Them " Mary will you Marry me ? *Evil laugh*" ME" Mary was the name of our saviours mother are you making fun of her name ?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I get wat ur sayin how bout kin-z

message 25: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 8 comments Hmm . I guess . It is cute . I have a McKinley and a Kennon in my class but ......

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright kin-z do u like pokemon

message 27: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 8 comments Ehh .. my brother who is 15 I think does a little . I played before .I'm into greek myths

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

SAME

message 29: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) Let's move this chat to the chat thread please :)

message 30: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 8 comments Ok .

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

My bad

Leecowan (Firestar/Leon) wrote: "My bad"

it's ok, we all make mistakes. Thank you for understanding.

XD

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 27, 2017 05:12AM) (new)

I, beautiful angel, pledge against bullying. If I ever see bullying, I shall and will report it to Goodreads.com

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

welcome