WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD discussion

Chat / general > Say Hello, introduce yourself

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Rhodes of Sapphire  *living day by day* (rosellinemesprit) | 115 comments Mod
Hi, my name is Rhodes, and this is my personal Philosophy statement

Personal Philosophy Statement-

Family and friends have always mattered to me. Whenever I’m in a tough situation, I push myself harder to surpass the limits and prove that I will not be a disappointment. Even though I am head-strong and stubborn, these traits allow me to accomplish whatever is set before me, most of the time in my own way. As a child, I pushed myself to be better than the others- not by grades, but by heart. My gift from my mother was compassion, and the ability to connect to anyone. Even shy people opened up around me, because all it took was an offered hand and a smile as large as the sun. I’m one that likes challenges, ones that I believe I will overcome- no matter the cost to myself. I don’t do things for me, but for my friends and family and the others around me. I don’t better myself for me, but for others around me in my life. Even though it’s a major flaw, it’s an even greater gain. An open heart means an open mind, and an open mind means endless options. My friends are my family, and sometimes I want to protect them as much as I can. In my heart, I know I can’t do everything- but I also know everything I do can make a difference. For me, it’s not about who I am, what I did, or how I did it. It’s all about the ‘Why’.

I'd like for you to attempt your own statement, and post it in the tab known as 'statements'. Thank you for joining. We can make a difference.

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 22 comments Hey I'm Kavya call me Kavy, and I don't really have a personal philosophy atm....

Kavy Jackson Fullbuster ~So everybody come on~ wrote: "Hey I'm Kavya call me Kavy, and I don't really have a personal philosophy atm...."

it's ok. Welcome to the group! :)

message 4: by Steven (new)

Steven Walle (stevenwalle) Howdy all. I am Diamond Cowboy AKA Steven Walle. I am a Christian, musician/song writer, song writer and a prison Chaplain. I am happy to be invited to this group. Be Blessed.
Diamond

Phoenix~They/Them Hi I'm Cynthia or Cyn and Ive dealt with a lot of bullying.

I've had iceballs thrown at me, people told me that they wished I'd die, I've been called Ugly, whore, p*sspants, peepants, marshmallow, stupid. Ive been choked, I've been harassed online by others from my school. I moved to another school but the bullying hasn't stopped, people make fun of Sonic and tease him just because I like him. Ive had the feeling of being left out. The only people who I feel are friends are my teachers.

message 6: by Alston (new)

Alston Antony (alstonantony) Cyn wrote: "Hi I'm Cynthia or Cyn and Ive dealt with a lot of bullying.

I've had iceballs thrown at me, people told me that they wished I'd die, I've been called Ugly, whore, p*sspants, peepants, marshmallow,..."

I am feel sorry that you have to go through all that but don't lose hope and stay strong and you will get through any obstacle thrown at you.

I just sent you friend request to you :)

Phoenix~They/Them Like someone telling me they hoped I'd get hit by a bus -_- which was really mean

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm Shine. I'm a song writer (mainly lyrics) and a writer. I did self publish one book for a senior project last year. I write clean stories and lyrics.

I've been bullied since I was in Kindergarten-2nd grade. The public school didn't stop bullying, so my family pulled me and my older brother out and homeschooled us.

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 22 comments Diamond wrote: "Howdy all. I am Diamond Cowboy AKA Steven Walle. I am a Christian, musician/song writer, song writer and a prison Chaplain. I am happy to be invited to this group. Be Blessed.
Diamond"

I've written some song lyrics before

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

i just wrote a song yesterday kavy! and i am always sick of bullies thinking they are better then us in the end they are always the same: douchebags

PrernaReads♥ (Swish and Flick!) wrote: "Hi guys! I'm Prerna :)

My philosophical
motto
would be..

"Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, love truly, kiss slowly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made y..."

Thank you for joining.

message 12: by Suzzy (new)

Suzzy Jims | 46 comments Hi I'm Suzzy I love to horse ride , read, write and the Lord !!

message 13: by Alston (new)

Alston Antony (alstonantony) Suzzy wrote: "Hi I'm Suzzy I love to horse ride , read, write and the Lord !!"

welcome suzzy to this group.

message 14: by Suzzy (new)

Suzzy Jims | 46 comments Thanks and hi

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

PrernaReads♥ (Swish and Flick!) wrote: "Rhodes of Sapphire *God loves us all for who we are, not what we've done* wrote: "PrernaReads♥ (Swish and Flick!) wrote: "Hi guys! I'm Prerna :)

My philosophical
motto
would be..

"Life is sho..."

welcome im leon

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

how are you today?

PrernaReads♥ (Swish and Flick!) wrote: "Leecowan (Firestar/Leon) wrote: "how are you today?"

I'm very well, thank you. Got a new book too! :)
How was your day?"

oh, cool! what book?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

PrernaReads♥ (Swish and Flick!) wrote: "Leecowan (Firestar/Leon) wrote: "how are you today?"

I'm very well, thank you. Got a new book too! :)
How was your day?"

pretty good still very sore

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

i have gym 4th period and i dislocated my right shoulder and pulled a mouscle in my left leg

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

chasing my dog

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

yep a lab and chow mix and i was chasing him at night so i was at a huge disadvantage

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 22 comments PrernaReads♥ (Swish and Flick!) wrote: "Rhodes of Sapphire *God loves us all for who we are, not what we've done* wrote: "PrernaReads♥ (Swish and Flick!) wrote: "Leecowan (Firestar/Leon) wrote: "how are you today?"

I'm very well, thank..."

HARRY POTTER YAYYYY

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

9th grade

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 22 comments Leecowan (Firestar/Leon) wrote: "i have gym 4th period and i dislocated my right shoulder and pulled a mouscle in my left leg"

Ouch!!!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

cool im go to sullivan central high school wbu

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 22 comments *looks back at Alex*

I want a dog :( me lonely. I am a huge dog lover like to the point where if I see anyone abusing a dog I'd go mad >:(

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 22 comments PrernaReads♥ (Swish and Flick!) wrote: "Kavy Jackson Fullbuster ~So everybody come on~ wrote: "PrernaReads♥ (Swish and Flick!) wrote: "Rhodes of Sapphire *God loves us all for who we are, not what we've done* wrote: "PrernaReads♥ (Swis..."

AYYY FELLOW HARRY POTTER FAN

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 22 comments YAY!! ENJOY!! I AM A HUGE HARRY POTTER FAN

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 22 comments PrernaReads♥ (Swish and Flick!) wrote: "Kavy Jackson Fullbuster ~So everybody come on~ wrote: "*looks back at Alex*

I want a dog :( me lonely. I am a huge dog lover like to the point where if I see anyone abusing a dog I'd go mad >:("
..."

Same!! I hate ppl who do things like that. I love animals. Especially dogs.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Kavy Jackson Fullbuster ~So everybody come on~ wrote: "PrernaReads♥ (Swish and Flick!) wrote: "Kavy Jackson Fullbuster ~So everybody come on~ wrote: "*looks back at Alex*

I want a dog :( me lonely. I am a huge dog lover like to the point where if I ..."

if it makes u feel any better when i was on probation i worked at the sullivan county animal shelter

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 22 comments Leecowan (Firestar/Leon) wrote: "Kavy Jackson Fullbuster ~So everybody come on~ wrote: "PrernaReads♥ (Swish and Flick!) wrote: "Kavy Jackson Fullbuster ~So everybody come on~ wrote: "*looks back at Alex*

I want a dog :( me lone..."

Really?

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 22 comments PrernaReads♥ (Swish and Flick!) wrote: "Kavy Jackson Fullbuster ~So everybody come on~ wrote: "YAY!! ENJOY!! I AM A HUGE HARRY POTTER FAN"

Thanks!
Me too - well, in the process to be a complete fan!!"

YES!!!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Kavy Jackson Fullbuster ~So everybody come on~ wrote: "Leecowan (Firestar/Leon) wrote: "Kavy Jackson Fullbuster ~So everybody come on~ wrote: "PrernaReads♥ (Swish and Flick!) wrote: "Kavy Jackson Fullbuster ~So everybody come on~ wrote: "*looks back a..."

yeah really there was this one dog there the poor things old owners had its vocal cords taken out

Leecowan (Firestar/Leon) wrote: "i have gym 4th period and i dislocated my right shoulder and pulled a mouscle in my left leg"

Owch. I hope everything turns out ok, and that you feel better soon. Did you go to the hospital to get the dislocation checked out, or did it pop back into place. if it popped back into place, get it checked anyways because you never know if a nerve is pinched or circulation is not working well....

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 22 comments Ouch the poor dog. I wanna try to rescue a dog, because there are so many dogs that need a home, a really welcoming and cozy and a nice home to feel safe in

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 22 comments PrernaReads♥ (Swish and Flick!) wrote: "Kavy Jackson Fullbuster ~So everybody come on~ wrote: "Leecowan (Firestar/Leon) wrote: "Kavy Jackson Fullbuster ~So everybody come on~ wrote: "PrernaReads♥ (Swish and Flick!) wrote: "Kavy Jackson ..."

SAME!!!

message 37: by Ben (new)

Ben (benroche) | 24 comments Mod
Hi

message 38: by Suzzy (new)

Suzzy Jims | 46 comments Hi!

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (godschild4677) Ben wrote: "Hi"

Hello :)

Phoenix~They/Them im a girl

Leecowan (Firestar/Leon) wrote: "Kavy Jackson Fullbuster ~So everybody come on~ wrote: "Leecowan (Firestar/Leon) wrote: "Kavy Jackson Fullbuster ~So everybody come on~ wrote: "PrernaReads♥ (Swish and Flick!) wrote: "Kavy Jackson ..."

:( no dog should have to go through that.... that's like having a human have their vocal cords removed... :(

message 42: by 9124crystal (new)

9124crystal (imagination_145) Hi guys! Thanks for the invite, Ben!

message 43: by Suzzy (new)

Suzzy Jims | 46 comments Hi!

message 44: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) Hey guys! My name is Catherine. I am a Texan teenager, and I have strong beliefs that I stick to in all things. Ben is my brother, and he told me about the group, so you can thank him for that. I love animals, reading, writing, singing, puppies <3 (even though I already said animals), weird people, and more. I am unique and proud of it!

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (godschild4677) Hello Catherine *waves*

message 46: by Suzzy (new)

Suzzy Jims | 46 comments Hi !!

message 47: by Ben (new)

Ben (benroche) | 24 comments Mod
Hi catherine

message 48: by Suzzy (new)

Suzzy Jims | 46 comments Hi

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (godschild4677) Jazmine wrote: "Hi the name's Jazmine"

Hi Jazmine :)

message 50: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 8 comments Hi I'm McKenna or Mac I'm a girl . I am bullied by my friends and I hate animal abuse . I don't really have a statement . :D ~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fades To silver ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

« previous 1