Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Literary Fiction > Free PDF for review of The Saltwater Ghost

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yamna (new)

Yamna | 6 comments Shiela wrote: "CURL UP WITH A GOOD PDF THIS WEEKEND!

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, we’ll send you a FREE PDF copy of The Saltwater Ghost for you to read and post your review on Amazon. Just click the link to sign up ..."

Hi, I am interested in reading your book but I can only post a review on Goodreads since Amazon is not available in my country. Can I sign up to read it then?

message 2: by Jeffrey (new)

Jeffrey Crimmel (jeffreyrcrimmelcom) | 179 comments Shiela wrote: "CURL UP WITH A GOOD PDF THIS WEEKEND!

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, we’ll send you a FREE PDF copy of The Saltwater Ghost for you to read and post your review on Amazon. Just click the link to sign up ..."

Can any author do this? I like this approach. If so, how?

message 3: by Tamir (new)

Tamir A. Shaw (tamir_a_shaw) Jeffrey wrote: "Shiela wrote: "CURL UP WITH A GOOD PDF THIS WEEKEND!

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, we’ll send you a FREE PDF copy of The Saltwater Ghost for you to read and post your review on Amazon. Just click the l..."

In the SIA group, it's against the rules to do this because of Amazon's new rules. Basically I guess your not supposed to offer books with the stipulation that a review is required.

message 4: by Tamir (new)

Tamir A. Shaw (tamir_a_shaw) Thanks for the update. There are tons of other discussions you can post this offer to, just look around. Good Luck!