♥ Nothing Better Than Reading!! ♥ discussion

Recommend/Request a book..... > Romance book recommendations

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Carstairs | 5 comments Hey, people! I'm new here and in a real need of some good recommendations. Please suggest me books with following themes-

1) Listen to OMI cheerleader or just read its lyrics. You got the idea? Basically, I need a hero who's swarmed by a lotta girls, but he has the heart only for one girl- his girl. College or highschool setting is much appreciated, but it'll still be okay if thats not the case.

2)A book with an insecure heroine who can't believe the hero ( the oh-too-good-to-be-true hero) is giving her the time of the day. The hero should be equally awed. You get what i mean? ;p

PLEASE SUGGEST!!!

message 2: by Liliah (new)

Liliah | 3 comments Hey Kashish

1- you may like to try The Royals series by Erin Watt I don't like it that much because i'm not into high school drama but it has high ratings

2- The Hooker and the Hermit (Rugby #1) by L.H. Cosway , Penny Reid one of my favorites !!

xo

message 3: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Carstairs | 5 comments Liliah wrote: "Hey Kashish

1- you may like to try The Royals series by Erin Watt I don't like it that much because i'm not into high school drama but it has high ratings

2- The Hooker and the Hermit (Rugby #1..."

Kashish wrote: "Hey, people! I'm new here and in a real need of some good recommendations. Please suggest me books with following themes-

1) Listen to OMI cheerleader or just read its lyrics. You got the idea? Ba..."

Thanks for the recommendations!
Paper princess is on my tbr list for so long that I've totally forgotten about it. I was hesitant to start it because, well, the hero sounds like a jerk to me.
The hooker and the hermit seems perfect! Can't wait to read it!!