Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

The Invisible Hand (Shakespeare’s Moon #1)
This topic is about The Invisible Hand
Young Adult Fiction > Free Instafreebie Giveaway

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

James Hartley | 71 comments First three chapters of new YA novel, first in series, now at Instafreebie:
https://www.instafreebie.com/free/m5WJu

Sample Review:
Time travel, Scotland and Macbeth? Oooh...yes please!!! I love all three to tiny pieces and was totally interested when I started reading this book. The story takes place at a boarding school in Britain where the main character, Sam, has basically been dumped as his parents are either too busy working or too ill to look after him. One night, Sam awakes to find himself in another person's body and in the middle of a Scottish battlefield. Is it a dream? Will what happens in the past affect the future? I really liked Sam! The poor thing...I just really wanted to give him a million hugs throughout the story, especially as more was revealed about his family. He was shy, adorable and quite brave considering the circumstances that he constantly found himself in. There's a scene where he finally makes a connection between his own time traveling and the events in Macbeth that made me smile. He shouts out about how he was there and everyone thought he was absolutely crazy. And why wouldn't they? But that just endeared him to me even more. Super cute! I am interested in seeing how the author will mix in the other plays. I also just realized there's a prequel set at the school during World War II called Heart of Winter. Gothic tale about the macabre? OK! Let's do this... ~ Jacquie Atamanuk, Rattle The Stars

Crystal Dawn (crystal_dawn) | 51 comments Hi James,
Your book sounds fascinating and I would love to review it for you. I am building the foundations back for a book blog I was running last year before I became ill with a serious illness. If your book covers the requirements my blog dictates, please send me an email. Please ensure you follow the formatting requirements and embed the first chapter in the email, do not attach the first chapter to the email. Information can be found here: http://carcharodonbooks.blogspot.com....
And I look forward to hearing from you.

James Hartley | 71 comments Great, thanks Crystal. I´ve sent on an email. Hope you like it - and glad to hear you´re on the mend!

James

PS: If any other reviewers/bloggers like what they read, please get in touch!